Room 101

M13KYF

Poor and bad Pronunciation of our language.

When did 'something' become 'somethink' or 'somefink', 'anything' become and 'anythink' or 'anyfink' and on and on and on.

Drives me nuts.

The getting into packaging lark - I have resolved.

I just get the scissors and cut, saves all the frustrations, cuts to hands, bad language etc. Works for me anyway !!! :)

Since when did pronunciation need a capital P mid sentence? I don't fink so :p

To be fair

Religion ~ all and any including the likes of "Scientolgy" and other mumbo jumbo just like it.

Not trying to upset or anger anyone but I just see it as ridiculous and the world would be a better place without it imo.

To be fair I think religions do have a function (I know they are blamed for a lot of problems - which I'll leave to one side) but they also do a lot of good. I'm not saying they cancel one and other out but I do think if we didnt have wars due to religion we'd probably have them for some other reason.

I did enjoy that program that english reporter did on scientology were they followed him around and he lost his cool.

my pet peeve is dog owners who don't clean up after their dogs, and let their dogs just @*!# wherever they ****ing like on the pavement :angry:

I mean for f***s sake how hard is it to clean up after your ****ing dog!?! i should not have to walk along the streets with eyes permanently scanning in front of me for the next useless mutt thats decided to take a dump on the pavement. :angry: :angry: :angry:

next time i see a dog owner not cleaning up their dog's @*!#, i'm going to follow them back to their house, and then take a massive ****ing dump on their doorstep, see how they like a footfull of @*!# first thing in the morning. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH. :rant: :rant: :angry::rant::angry::rant:

Edited by brillomaster
  • Like 1

my pet peeve is dog owners who don't clean up after their dogs, and let their dogs just @*!# wherever they ****ing like on the pavement :angry:

I mean for f***s sake how hard is it to clean up after your ****ing dog!?! i should not have to walk along the streets with eyes permanently scanning in front of me for the next useless mutt thats decided to take a dump on the pavement. :angry: :angry: :angry:

next time i see a dog owner not cleaning up their dog's @*!#, i'm going to follow them back to their house, and then take a massive ****ing dump on their doorstep, see how they like a footfull of @*!# first thing in the morning. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH. :rant: :rant: :angry::rant::angry::rant:

And relax.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fly Tipping in our lane and the surrounding lanes. 20 or so tyres were recently dumped in the stream close to our house to add to the 20 that were dumped last year. Other items include rubble, tree cuttings, fridges, carpets and loads of McDonalds debris, etc. More unusual items included a rowing boat (with a hole in the bottom), a cardboard box with a tortoise in it and a dead horse...One time years ago I ran my daughter to school and when I returned 15 minutes later someone had blocked my lane with a mountain of tree cuttings.

Pete

• Like 1

Fly Tipping in our lane and the surrounding lanes. 20 or so tyres were recently dumped in the stream close to our house to add to the 20 that were dumped last year. Other items include rubble, tree cuttings, fridges, carpets and loads of McDonalds debris, etc. More unusual items included a rowing boat (with a hole in the bottom), a cardboard box with a tortoise in it and a dead horse...One time years ago I ran my daughter to school and when I returned 15 minutes later someone had blocked my lane with a mountain of tree cuttings.

Pete

please start a "for sale" ad if you're selling items Pete

• Like 4

Pete

Dibs on the dead horse, I have a plan for the head :ninja:

• Like 2

Pete

Dibs on the dead horse, I have a plan for the head :ninja:

I'll have whats left ............... I have contacts in tesco (other brands are also available)

loads of McDonalds debris

I must admit It really boils my p$$$ when your sat in a macdonalds car park and rubbish is deposited out the car window when a bin is never more than 10 yards away :rant:

Your p$$$ boiling is probably is probably a side affect due to all the additives in the nuggets...

I bags the Rowing boat. :teeth:

They look fantastic planted up, would look great, artistically displayed on my front lawn. The hole saves me building in drainage. :lol:

Are you offering free delivery ? :lol: :lol:

Pete is just on his way round with it :)

Ahhh there may be a slight issue...

b1cf5200c3fc5a9a6a7f141578d81e80.jpg

• Like 1

Hyper-foreignism . Can't stand it. :thumbdown: Just sound like a pretentious pillock. Or the incorrect use of certain words like " its quite unique " No, it's not. It's either unique or not unique. it can't be "quite unique" :nono:

Edited by Rock_Steady