Get yourself a bargain Zonda !

RobPhoboS

I saw the first thumbnail picture and thought, wouldn't mind that myself.

Then I saw it in all its glory. That is F**king revolting, looks made out of plado. the side skirts looks like he fitted them while having an epileptic fit. The engine spec sounded pretty nice but I very much doubt anyone would spend all that money on a brand new twin turbo v8 and crawl it up the road after all that hard work.

Burn it with fire..

I agree with the sentiment but "burn it with fire" what else wound you use a hot cup of tea

Damn sorry was supposed to be one of my new year resolutions less sarcasm :lol: failed again

You could wait for a really hot day a get a massive magnifying glass and aim it at it. More of a sunburn but burn never the less :thumbs:

I wouldn't count on it being very reliable! From one of the forum links he provided on the ebay add he writes:

Sadly I blew the V8 in the kit car.. I did a complete rebuild and then fitted a new cam belt. I got everything setup nicely and then decided to double check the belt tension, and gave it a tweak to make it a bit tighter. I started the engine and it sounded awesome! The next morning, I started it again and there was a loud bang and the engine stopped dead. the belt had slipped pushing 3 valves through the piston and into the head frown.gif

In despair I put the whole thing on ebay, with in 2 hours I had crazy offers for the car, over 24 hours and my phone was going nutz! 5k cash, 6k. one guy kept ringing offering an ever increasing amount, in the end I had 3000 views in 24 hours and 100s of watchers. The 1st bid was placed within 1/2hr of placing the auction.

So I decided to pull the car off ebay and finish it, I have yet another v8 - 3rd in 2 years and 4th engine in the car. this one has warranty biggrin.gif

So the new 3.7l v8 has been fitted and I changed the cam belt.. it sounds even better than the 1st engine, no smoke its a good'un.

Hopefully I can get the car ready for paint over the next month or so.

You guys are way too harsh.

My son loves building project cars with a passion.

Showed it to him and he loves it........truly inspired.

When he wakes up he's going to try and start a similar project.

........OUT OF DUPLO DOWN AT THE CRÈCHE with the other 3 yr olds :lol:

I've only just looked at the images of the interior.

O....MY.....GOD.

The vinyl retrim is soooo bad it looks like someone has just layed a deflated bouncy castle on the dash.

Absolutely filthy inside too.

I'd be embarrassed to let a garage see my interior in such a state at service time let alone post up such images on the web in a for sale thread!

• Like 1