Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

That looks the nuts Cal - bet you're well pleased with it 👠Very very classy indeed

I am very pleased mate, it's everything I wanted it to be... Clean, OEM+, Nismo 370z looking and 'younger' than its age :D

Stunning...

Swap you for an mr2 and a twix

Cheers mate, let me get back to you! :lol:

That looks spot on, cant wait to see it in the flesh!

Thanks mate! See you at Wales!

Wow that's fantastic. Great job.

Thanks mate, your build is very impressive! Stick your engine in my car? :blush:

awesome B) you've gotta be happy with that Cal :thumbs:

Very, very happy mate, had my goal/plan of attack and it's come out just how I'd planned, very happy indeed :)

White zed has been my favourite since they first came out but unfortunately they don't come in white as standard in UK hence I settled for kuro black. Seeing your Zed is making me wanting to do the same, complete respray. Absolutely stunning! Good choice! :thumbs:

Kuro black is lovely mate! But go for white if it's what you really want ;)

oh my :notworthy:

Haha! Thanks mate... That little icon just makes me think of Wayne's World - WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

That, Sir, is without doubt the Double Dogs Doodahs. It looks absolutely magnificent Cal. B):yahoo:

Thank you Papa G, I'm very, very happy with how my 'vision' (several thousand photoshops :blush:) came out in the metal :)

Looks fantastic mate, one of the best looking zeds on here for sure. You must be chuffed with the end result :thumbs:

That's nice of you to say mate! Not sure about that, but I'd love to think so as there is some lovely Z's on here, yours especially! More than happy mate, really love it :)

stunning!

Cheers Veeg :D

Job done :thumbs:

I think so mate, the plan was to get it looking like the natural predecessor to the Nismo 370z, I think it's worked, for me at least anyway :lol:

Hats off to ya cal. You had a vision and seen it through. You've also got the dogs bollox of a body guy there knowing his body kit stuff. Great thread. Well done.

Thanks buddy! As you say, I'm really pleased with how the vision has become reality!

So, the plan was to make the car look;

Younger - new black headlights/drls, LED rears/smoked crystal turn signals, 370z side repeaters.

Like the natural predecessor to the Nismo 370z - CS rear with Nismo'd vents, V3 spoiler, Amuse sides.

I think/hope I've achieved it!

ninja-albums-2013-nismo-picture54454-a.jpg

IMG_20150505_194843.jpg

post-9278-137914498735.jpg

IMG_20150505_195654.jpg

IMG_7214_zpscc1ff4d4.jpg

Exhausts yet to be polished :blush:

IMG_20150505_195430.jpg

nismo370zreview004.jpg

IMG_20150505_195135.jpg

• Like 2

Done a great job there Cal, lovely motor now.

Bet the pics don't do the paint justice B)

Cheers mate, are you happy with your Chargespeed's new home?

The colour looks great in sunlight and artifical lighting... Petrol station at night is great, the staff complimented it :)

Done a great job there Cal, lovely motor now.

Bet the pics don't do the paint justice B)

Cheers mate, are you happy with your Chargespeed's new home?

The colour looks great in sunlight and artifical lighting... Petrol station at night is great, the staff complimented it :)

I like it a lot mate, a show stopping Zed B)

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words boys :)

Things to do before Wales meet next weekend...

- Get ignition coil fault diagnosed/replaced

- Wire in v3 spoiler brake light

- Clean interior as the dust is unreal

- Treat the leather seats

- Clean the extremely dusty engine bay

- Fit new rear plate, old one did not fit!

And give the whole car another good wash!

Edited by Cal

Looks waaaaaay better than the 370z has more shape and smooth very nice :)

Now that's a compliment! :blush: Cheers mate, if it looks anything as good as the 370z Niz then I'm happy!

Stunning mate. Simply stunning

Cheers Ricey! Might bring it over to yours for a few bits and bobs in the future!

iv just sat and went though this build. Wow your 350z is looking amazing. if you even want to sell her give me a shout mate. nicest 350 iv seen yet. love the clean lines.

Thanks mate! Glad you enjoyed it :) that's what I was going for, clean lines, modern, OEM+/New Nismo look... Make me an offer haha :lol:

Missed a couple of updates.

But I take my hat off to you buddy - looks epic!

Cheers Oggy, glad you like it :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...