What's on your Christmas list ?

ATTAK Z

I'd like a 911 please

and I need to know what is a suitable present for my 8 year old granddaughter ?

My mate in work has a daughter around 7 years old, ...apparently "Disney Frozen" is a really big hit with kids of that age at the moment.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Frozen-Elsa-Anna-Olaf-12-Doll-Set-BNIB-UK-SELLER-/121468843144?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item1c481b7488

I'm hoping for a GoPro camera for Christmas from my Mrs so fingers crossed she thinks I've been a good boy. :lol:;)

I'd like a 911 please

and I need to know what is a suitable present for my 8 year old granddaughter ?

My mate in work has a daughter around 7 years old, ...apparently "Disney Frozen" is a really big hit with kids of that age at the moment.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c481b7488

I'm hoping for a GoPro camera for Christmas from my Mrs so fingers crossed she thinks I've been a good boy. :lol:;)

i might be getting a go pro(i hope)

id put the supercharger on the list but ive just had my first quote today and i dont think she we stretch to that

• Like 1

id put the supercharger on the list but ive just had my first quote today and i dont think she we stretch to that

Doesn't hurt to put it on the list although getting the GoPro is probably a more likely gift to receive than the supercharger sorry. :byebye::lol:

Doesn't hurt to put it on the list although getting the GoPro is probably a more likely gift to receive than the supercharger sorry. :byebye::lol:

ha ha your not wrong there

The new 2015 model Yamaha YZF-R1. How gorgeous is it ??? (especially as the old one was just getting fatter and uglier every year and looked like it had 2 dustbins under the seat).

Don`t think Santa will bring me one though so might have to start saving myself.....

2015-Yamaha-YZF-R1-EU-Racing-Red-Studio-002_zpsce7d340c.jpg

• Like 1

Just a big Lottery win but failing that I will settle for a Cayman for now !! :lol:

:lol:

...And some people think women are hard to please?! :surrender::D;)

Watch it - you might just like what I would be spending my Lottery Monies on as there are plenty of cars, tracks etc planned......... plus loads more !!!

And invites to join in the fun - to a chosen few ..........nice people !!!!! ................... :lol:

• Like 1