11 years accident free and then...

LRF4N

Greasy roads, driving on a bend.... You know the rest.... Wasn't even going that fast as I had just left a parking bay and slowed down to let another car out. Skylines are known for being twitchy but Sod's law it happens when I wasn't even pushing it...

Collided with a female driver with a young child in the car. I wasn't bothered about myself or the car I just went straight to them. Thankfully they were totally fine. Shaken up but fine after a few mins

The airbag went off against my arm so it's a bit bruised but other than that it's just the metal that suffered. I'm sure it will be written off with the airbag gone off but il see what happens

Il let my head clear before I decide what to do next

Thanks everyone. I'm just pi**ed off but don't know why. Not fussed on losing the car cos like everyone said people are more important than metal. Not bothered about increased insurance premiums. Not even bothered about having an accident to my name. I don't know

Sorry to hear this mate! I understand your anger, thankfully you weren't being a ***** and caused serious injury to the girl and her daughter.

Hope everything sorts itself out quickly and your back on the road soon

I know mate. I think the way I acted with everyone made the officials realise I'm not a boy racer. Came out the skyline with a hoodie on so they probably made assumptions about me lol but hopefully not for long

• Like 1