How many points?

Kraziekatz1

Never had higher premiums for just 3 points before. Not many insurers would increase premium for that, as far as I'm aware. Annoyingly some are getting wise to the speeding awareness courses now as well so they are picking up on them, but again don't know if that actually leads to increased premium.

Edited by wizurd

14 years of driving and I got caught, for the first time last week! Not sure if I can go on the course or not yet!

I also lost a £50 bet with the hubby who said I'd get caught speeding when I bought the zed :doh:

• Like 2

6 points, two lots of three, both sets in my first ever car driving to and from work in the middle of the night.

Owned three very quick cars since and I've not done close. However... Now that I've said that... I've got bad luck!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

0 currently active, did have 3 previously for speeding, 36 in a 30. Not making excuses but was still slowing down from the dual carriageway 20 m before the 3 zone.

Slightly annoyed that my license is clean, (has been over 4 years) but still have to declare them on my insurance.

• Like 1