What Is The Top Speed Of The 350Z

keithvmx1200

I wondered if the 2007 350Z HR has a higher top speed than earlier models.I know it red lines at 7500 instead of 7000 and its speedometer goes up to 180mph instead of 160mph. I guess if anyone says they have seen the top speed of their car on a uk road they leave themselves open to prosecution and jail so tell me it was on track or in Germany or other.LOL

An UpRev can remove the 155mph limiter and you can get above it - I can but I ain't exactly standard and you need a big airfield to have a long enough straight to get over 150 anyway!

168 mph in Europe a couple of years ago on the longest flattest road you'd ever see. Still have it tripped in my Sat NAV, was still pulling but I chickened out (shame as had loads more clear road for about 10 miles!)

• Like 1

168 mph in Europe a couple of years ago on the longest flattest road you'd ever see. Still have it tripped in my Sat NAV, was still pulling but I chickened out (shame as had loads more clear road for about 10 miles!)

Best get back out there an at least get another 2mph lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just this Sunday I topped out in my HR, electronically limited at 160, the needle was half way between 160 & 165.

I was in 5th and I was quite a shock when I reached the limiter, I thought something had gone wrong it was that noticable. Then looked down and realised that must be it.

All this on a test track

TBH if it peaks your interest, just pop over to Germany and try it out, no point in popping down the pub and claiming a speed that you haven't experienced yourself ;)

It's all about entry speeds for me :lol: not bothered about top ones :D

• Like 1