What Is The Top Speed Of The 350Z

keithvmx1200

My Z4 3.0si is quicker!

No it isn't. :bleh::lol:

Bloody is! Lol.

:lol:

I tried finding a Youtube drag strip video of a 350Z beating a Z4 3.0si but all the videos I found the Z4 won, ...just. :byebye::lol:

Told you! And I get 40mpg +.

*insert hairdresser joke here* :p:D

Maybe a roadster but not the coupe!

Both great cars but i different ways. It's amazing how different both of them are considering both are 2 seat coupe's with 6 cylinder engines with front engine and RWD.

Sorry OP, Back on topic!

168 mph in Europe a couple of years ago on the longest flattest road you'd ever see. Still have it tripped in my Sat NAV, was still pulling but I chickened out (shame as had loads more clear road for about 10 miles!)

Best get back out there an at least get another 2mph lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may give it a try but would prefer to do it on a abandoned track like Top Gear do.

Going at 170 mph means even a car doing 100 mph is flying at 70 mph toward you, almost like you doing the national speed limit and another stationary car.

That Z4 only got to 249 kph (155mph) which is average for a german car :lol:

Hang on, if a car is doing 100mph toward you, and you are doing 170mph, shouldn't the impact speed be 270mph?

I'll wait for those smart people to reply on this one

You're right!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think he means if your doing 170mph you are catching a car in front of you doing 100mph at a closing speed of 70mph

So the same as hitting a stationary car at motorway speeds. I don't think its quite the same but not going to try it. :surrender:

Hang on, if a car is doing 100mph toward you, and you are doing 170mph, shouldn't the impact speed be 270mph?

You're right!

Nope. You may have more speed, but you also have twice the mass which means the energy is dissolved over a greater body. So a head on crash between two vehicles travelling at 100mph each doesn't equal 200mph into a brick wall. :)

You're right!

Nope. You may have more speed, but you also have twice the mass which means the energy is dissolved over a greater body. So a head on crash between two vehicles travelling at 100mph each doesn't equal 200mph into a brick wall. :)

Doesn't equal fun times though either, haha