What Is The Top Speed Of The 350Z

keithvmx1200

Hang on, if a car is doing 100mph toward you, and you are doing 170mph, shouldn't the impact speed be 270mph?

I'll wait for those smart people to reply on this one

You're right!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think he means if your doing 170mph you are catching a car in front of you doing 100mph at a closing speed of 70mph

So the same as hitting a stationary car at motorway speeds. I don't think its quite the same but not going to try it. :surrender:

Yes sorry my bad this is what I meant! (wrote it too early this morning my excuse for not being so clear )

:yawn::headhurt:

Edited by Exotic

Stuarty did a good run but mine had next to no cars on the road, noticed he passed a lorry etc so its always a risk if they don't keep in lane. Basically I would only do it if the autobahn is pretty much 100% clear.

Edited by Exotic

TBH if it peaks your interest, just pop over to Germany and try it out, no point in popping down the pub and claiming a speed that you haven't experienced yourself ;)

It's all about entry speeds for me :lol: not bothered about top ones :D

Ive managed right up the top of 4th round Coppice at Donington, thats got to be 90+ mph on the way in .......... ;)

TBH if it peaks your interest, just pop over to Germany and try it out, no point in popping down the pub and claiming a speed that you haven't experienced yourself ;)

It's all about entry speeds for me :lol: not bothered about top ones :D

Ive managed right up the top of 4th round Coppice at Donington, thats got to be 90+ mph on the way in .......... ;)

Impressive! 49mph was my highest that I've consciously recorded, I now have my satnav on and reset the top speed each time so it records the fastest it goes, I just have to make sure not to back off before initiating.

I cant get past 88, everytime I do I go back to 1984! :scare:

Don't you mean 1985 lol better check that flux capacitor!

Yes, you got me there!

Oh dear!

Hey!

Which gear and at what amount of revs is that at?!

I rarely go past 4k! So 5th?

Yes, you got me there!

Oh dear!

Hey!

Is that the limit?! :lol:

Impressive! 49mph was my highest that I've consciously recorded, I now have my satnav on and reset the top speed each time so it records the fastest it goes, I just have to make sure not to back off before initiating.

Liking your work, a lot of people clock the speedo and then claim 120mph entries ......... which is more like 70mph wheel speed, the jokers. Im pretty sure I got 3 figures at Mallory a few times but that was in the S13, Id want a lot of space to try it in the Zed as fat cars slide further :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, you got me there!

Oh dear!

Hey!

Is that the limit?! :lol:

No mines about 75, after my 3 points for 92! I'm a good boy now!

• Like 2

Is the top speed of a 370 faster ? :stir:

Probably if the limiter is taken off but if not both 155!

370Z would definitely be faster (all things being equal to a 350Z) - more power equals higher top speed (don't even think weight is a major factor here)

Stuarty did a good run but mine had next to no cars on the road, noticed he passed a lorry etc so its always a risk if they don't keep in lane. Basically I would only do it if the autobahn is pretty much 100% clear.

That video i posted wasn't me, lol. I got it on youtube. I never drive over 56 mph, lol. Xx

That video i posted wasn't me, lol. I got it on youtube. I never drive over 56 mph, lol. Xx

jiFfM.jpg

• Like 1

My bad!! I know a lot of members have more than one car so assumed it was you. Also I hope the kisses were a typo, unless your a attractive female lol

My bad!! I know a lot of members have more than one car so assumed it was you. Also I hope the kisses were a typo, unless your a attractive female lol

Wahahaha, sorry dude (in a deep voice). I had been texting my wife just before I had replied to your post!

• Like 1