Welcome back WhackyWill and Dblock

AliveBoy

I remember the days when people at least got themselves banned for having a proper argument and not tickling one a other like a pair of old women.

The lead up to the ban was like the ultimate war of attrition against the patience-o-meter :lol:

• Like 6

My mate told about this thread... Only thought it was fair to give my 2p.

after reading the locked thread it seems really childish. the two of them have just made ar$e$ of themselves :lol:

As Lexx said you don't know the history

Just to clarify I felt the use of Asian woman was disrespectful since no pictures ever came or did they? Nope! Wills post are thinly veiled racism and biggotry from polish people to romanians etc etc.If I said some black guy hit my car and a member was to call me out on it, IMO it's fair do.

Chubbyninja (i'm sure your from glasgow) print of wills posts take them to pollackshaws or is it pollacksheilds? read them out and if your beaten then you can say well dblock was right.

Only cool people get banned...........

Hell yeah. LOL at least with you compared to old time attack any "disagreements" we have ever had we have fired over pm's and made sure no ones feeling where hurt and still contributed where possible in each others thread. You have dblocks respect :lol:

Only cool people get banned...........

i agree :lol:

True ... but not all people that get banned are cool

petty as always. you oldsters are meant to be better than that. I bet you cant pee because your soo annoyed at me. :lol:

My posts aren't abusive, no swearing etc and I will tolerate being sworn at being called all sorts but I won't take racist and bigoted @*!#. If it happened prove it then it is a fact but saying oh Polish guys stole my car and Romania's are buying all the cars and the x are doing y no thanks. If I was banned for anything else I wouldn't have minded a bit but since the mods see it fair that the post should stand this is really the forum for me. Not saying the mods are bigots or anything but I come here for a joke, banter and cars no for thinly veiled racist crap.

So basically if he said a woman hit my car I wouldn't of cared less :lol:

Flex I miss you too xx :teeth:

To be fair mate (and im taking no ones side as I think your both being a pair of big girls blouses) the most abusive and bullying customer ive ever dealt with never once swore at me or my staff and was a very eloquent individual......didnt stop a team of 8 people being terrified of speaking to him.

You can be abusive without being directly abusive......same way you can be racist without being directly racist in fairness.

• Like 2

At the end of the day just cut the crap. Thread will be locked AGAIN soon. Was a simple thread welcoming you 2 back, Not a thread on why did you got banned, why it all started, who's right and who's wrong.

The little digs and snide comments are pointless. As I said, thread will end up being locked as it's going to go off topic.

At the end of the day just cut the crap. Thread will be locked AGAIN soon. Was a simple thread welcoming you 2 back, Not a thread on why did you got banned, why it all started, who's right and who's wrong.

The little digs and snide comments are pointless. As I said, thread will end up being locked as it's going to go off topic.

The thread will only be locked if someone oversteps the mark.

So far all is ok. Please don't try to second guess what the mods are gonna do ;)

• Like 1