RIP Paul Walker

Commander

Heard that by all accounts the principle photography is done for ff7.if that's true they might still be able to release it and I guess it would be an "in his honor" sort of film. Not a nice thing to see.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by wizurd

Apparently quite a lot of rubber, figures of 8 and donut marks found on the road......not sure if that means cocking about or it's proper gone spinning off.

Equally not sure what the source if that it but its on his wiki page.

RIP fella :(

He had been at a charity car event all day so could have been anyone it only happen just outside the event, and he was passenger anyway

Apparently quite a lot of rubber, figures of 8 and donut marks found on the road......not sure if that means cocking about or it's proper gone spinning off.

Equally not sure what the source if that it but its on his wiki page.

RIP fella :(

He had been at a charity car event all day so could have been anyone it only happen just outside the event, and he was passenger anyway

So?

Im absolutely gutted about this. I've grown up watching the F&F films. They started coming out just as i started driving, and they undoubtedly had an influence on me getting into modding. Very sad news.

I totally agree. My favourite film set out of all my dvds/blurays. Could watch f&f over and over again and never get bored. The recent films with Dwayne have been even better. Was hoping that this film would continue to run further than 7.

Absolutely devastated!

• Like 1

marzman, on 01 December 2013 - 10:15, said:

Im absolutely gutted about this. I've grown up watching the F&F films. They started coming out just as i started driving, and they undoubtedly had an influence on me getting into modding. Very sad news.

I totally agree. My favourite film set out of all my dvds/blurays. Could watch f&f over and over again and never get bored. The recent films with Dwayne have been even better. Was hoping that this film would continue to run further than 7.

Absolutely devastated!

I can say no more than that gutted R.I.P