Curious to what people do as a job in relation to having a zed

Zhorno

Regulatory Affairs Director in the Pharmaceutical industry. Mostly deal with the politics and bureaucracy behind the industry working with government regulatory bodies across the globe to get clinical trials approved or new products onto the market. All activities are focussed in oncology (cancer drugs)

My mate is a Clinical Trials project manager :) .

My wife works in the industry, worked for Quintiles, Chiltern, Pharmanet, Novella Clinical and now for InventivHealth, she's being headhunted on a daily basis, internal and external :lol:

Spent over 5 years at Quintiles but that's the only one from those listed, have however worked at 5 other companies including the one I am currently with.

Will not share my opinions on project managers though Suits, wouldn't have the same effect with the swear filter in place.

:lol: :lol:

She was based at Quintiles Drug Research Unit at Guys Hospital. I think she left in 2007.

I'm actually consulting for a company who distribute clinical trials and all of the above companies you've mentioned Adrian are our clients.

Regulatory Affairs Director in the Pharmaceutical industry. Mostly deal with the politics and bureaucracy behind the industry working with government regulatory bodies across the globe to get clinical trials approved or new products onto the market. All activities are focussed in oncology (cancer drugs)

My wife works in the industry, worked for Quintiles, Chiltern, Pharmanet, Novella Clinical and now for InventivHealth, she's being headhunted on a daily basis, internal and external :lol:

Spent over 5 years at Quintiles but that's the only one from those listed, have however worked at 5 other companies including the one I am currently with.

Will not share my opinions on project managers though Suits, wouldn't have the same effect with the swear filter in place.

She was based at Quintiles Drug Research Unit at Guys Hospital. I think she left in 2007.

I'm actually consulting for a company who distribute clinical trials and all of the above companies you've mentioned Adrian are our clients.

Do you just polish anything they do!? In fact, are you Polish? :lol:

Edited by octet

I no longer have a zed as some bint in an Evoque failed to stop at a T junction and ploughed into the side of me.... Not bitter at all :lol:

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the caper with the Evoque :byebye: when did that happen? I've still been looking out for a little blue drop top to give a wave to!

S.

Really? Which company? That's basically the same thing we do...

I no longer have a zed as some bint in an Evoque failed to stop at a T junction and ploughed into the side of me.... Not bitter at all :lol:

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the caper with the Evoque :byebye: when did that happen? I've still been looking out for a little blue drop top to give a wave to!

S.

Happened end of May.

I should have got the police involved as she wouldn't get out of her car and called her husband to come and "deal" with me.

I was finding the car difficult to justify to my other half as I only live a mile from work and with a dog we hardly used it at weekends too as we had no where to put a growing Labrador.

I will have another zed in the future but not in the next couple of years. Great car and great community hence me still being involved.

Oh and the car lives on, he was repaired and sold on eBay a couple of months later, expecting it to turn up on here :)

Retired Gentleman of Leisure. :)

Me too :lol: (Well, semi-retired)

You can't be old enough !

The poor young boy has to go out to sea to work. So the slightest whiff of wind and he's grounded.

He's so busy he's been to my place three time this year and he's in the North Lakes and I'm in North Wales so only 3 and 1/2 hour away. :lol:

I make a cracking cup of tea though. :lol:

• Like 1