Curious to what people do as a job in relation to having a zed

Zhorno

Regulatory Affairs Director in the Pharmaceutical industry. Mostly deal with the politics and bureaucracy behind the industry working with government regulatory bodies across the globe to get clinical trials approved or new products onto the market. All activities are focussed in oncology (cancer drugs)

My mate is a Clinical Trials project manager :) .

Regulatory Affairs Director in the Pharmaceutical industry. Mostly deal with the politics and bureaucracy behind the industry working with government regulatory bodies across the globe to get clinical trials approved or new products onto the market. All activities are focussed in oncology (cancer drugs)

My wife works in the industry, worked for Quintiles, Chiltern, Pharmanet, Novella Clinical and now for InventivHealth, she's being headhunted on a daily basis, internal and external :lol:

I run a steel fabrication company employing 12 people

I have a qashqai as my daily ride and the zed as my toy

My main passion is bikes and trackdays, have an old zxr750 (complete with hoover tubes :) ) zx7r and sp1 for the road

Rob

Does that mean we can have any parts required fabricated by your company? :D

Am a teacher but recently got a new job at a new school and i'm now Head of Engineering and resistant materials. teaching kids aged 11-18 in engineering, RM and product design.

My resistant materials teacher use to spit all over the whole class...is that in the job spec?

I work for a very large payments company, our department develop & provide mobile retail applications (iOS, WinMo, Win 8 etc) for high street stores (mobile payment, tablet retail, inventory). All interesting stuff, and always get to play with the latest gadgets :)

Test Analyst

Software developer

I'm also a Test Analyst - It's my job to report defects in Will's work :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Edited by mattross1313

Am a teacher but recently got a new job at a new school and i'm now Head of Engineering and resistant materials. teaching kids aged 11-18 in engineering, RM and product design.

My resistant materials teacher use to spit all over the whole class...is that in the job spec?

nope we just do it for fun when we have classes of special kids :lol: Edited by rtbiscuit

I work in Clinical Trials. Our company organises them, blinds them and distributes them to either customer or direct to doctor/patient.

We are currently the only company in the world capable of blinding and running trials of discus inhalers such as the ones you would have for asthma. Our R&D department is currently developing a new method for diagnosing cancer at a significantly earlier stage than is currently possible.

Quite a few others here in similar business I see too, which is nice to see :)

in your dreams

No in yours :cloud9:

:winkiss:

Nightmares... :lol:

I'm a change manager / consultant trying to help companies develop & progress without breaking their IT environments. Sometimes feel a bit like that chap in Tiananmen Square.

Like I'm stood in front of a column of projects and programmes saying "But have you tested this, where's the evidence, what about the risk, how much is it going to cost, what if it goes wrong, why is it so urgent ......it's not your infrastructure, it belongs to the company, stop trying to break it..." etc.

Nothing of any real value though, like a nurse, teacher etc

Jesus, sounds just like one of my days. Trying to hold back the tide of brilliant ideas from people "who know about IT" but can't use excel.

I love excel! :cloud9: I organise my work so that I can have whole days only on excel :lol:

A lot of what I do involves Excel, DBA & code.... currently working on a 700 store multi product, multi drop delivery schedule for 1.8m items a week, 250 motive units and over 300 drivers..... The spreadsheet is around 1,400,000 cells and counting :headhurt:

I just got an excel chubby.

Excel is the @*!#, I love it. I refuse to use all other office suite products. Best thing Microsoft have ever touched, by miles .

• Like 1

My wife works in the industry, worked for Quintiles, Chiltern, Pharmanet, Novella Clinical and now for InventivHealth, she's being headhunted on a daily basis, internal and external :lol:

Spent over 5 years at Quintiles but that's the only one from those listed, have however worked at 5 other companies including the one I am currently with.

Will not share my opinions on project managers though Suits, wouldn't have the same effect with the swear filter in place.

Spent over 5 years at Quintiles but that's the only one from those listed, have however worked at 5 other companies including the one I am currently with.

Will not share my opinions on project managers though Suits, wouldn't have the same effect with the swear filter in place.

:lol: :lol:

She was based at Quintiles Drug Research Unit at Guys Hospital. I think she left in 2007.

Edited by octet

part time pimp and serial murderer. if they dont pay up, i make sure i get my pound of flesh.

YOU ARE?!?! And you have a Chihuahua puppy in your Luis Vuitton shoulder bag?

All these beautiful colours in your signature... How misleading...

2013-11-19_13-51-34.jpeg

Have you not seen my "toys"???

Only seen your nipples, no dildos...