Bargain!

370Ad

Haha saw those last night, anyone who runs them are complete failures. God awful wheels

A lot of people run them including my wife!!!!

Me too lol.

Well, only for a week longer

Me three and will be keeping them for a while yet

I know the company selling these bad boys, they're a shop that sells wheels and audio equipment. Mustve had these as a trade in and the zed owner told them they're worth a fortune :lol:

Wonder if it's a member on here

Why would you run these? :( poor zeds

Is that a trick question lol?

Maybe cause they come on the car!

Haha most come with rays!

What wheels you gonna run Dave?

You'd be surprised how many Zeds are on the OEM wheels. No they're not the best looking in the world, but rays aren't the best looking either, very light though. So I think calling a couple of thousand people who have OEM rims on their car is a bit out of order?

Edited by KyleR

Why would you run these? :( poor zeds

Is that a trick question lol?

Maybe cause they come on the car!

Haha most come with rays!

What wheels you gonna run Dave?

You'd be surprised how many Zeds are on the OEM wheels. No they're not the best looking in the world, but rays aren't the best looking either, very light though. So I think calling a couple of thousand people who have OEM rims on their car is a bit out of order?

Ha! You're one to talk!! Everything you comment on is a dig at someone for buying something that you don't like!

Theres alot of bitchyness on the forum tonight! Meeeoooowwww!! :lol:

That time of year again ain't it......meets have finished up so we've moved into summer kick off season.

I fully predict Beavis resigning his commission (Is he still a mod?) and someone high profile getting a ban before long!

Edited by Ricey

Theres alot of bitchyness on the forum tonight! Meeeoooowwww!! :lol:

That time of year again ain't it......meets have finished up so we've moved into summer kick off season.

I fully predict Beavis resigning his commission (Is he still a mod?) and someone high profile getting a ban before long!

:lol: at least it makes for good reading as the stories on the forum have been pretty pants lately. Getting fed up of the old what tyres?,what exhaust? How do i remap? questions. Read the bloody FAQ! I know weve all been there at some point and asked some boring silly questions but it gets a bit mind numbing. Would someone please just do a big N/A build or crazy nitrous setup. Bizz cant put up stuff quick enough for me to drool over :lol: