Bargain!

370Ad

It happens every summer mate. Big influx of newbies as prices of the 3.5l v6 horrendously expensive to run car come down.......they change hands like the clap at a student orgy and a billion one of the same old questions get asked.

Old hands get annoyed and become grumpy unwelcoming gits, then it lurches into winter where we have to endure all of the ****ing snow threads 'has anyone used snow socks before?' FFS! Then Xmas comes and we're all happy again.

Usually broken up with Stuarty and myself buying at least 2 cars a year each that are not Zed's that we remain unfulfilled and generally unhappy with.

Edited by Ricey
  • Like 3

Theres alot of bitchyness on the forum tonight! Meeeoooowwww!! :lol:

Not just tonight, its been going on for weeks.

So many noobs are trying to stand out by being pricks, some of the regulars are saying stupid things just to get a rise out of them.

I love the ignore function on here these days, I don't have to read what half the spastics are posting :teeth:

• Like 2

It happens every summer mate. Big influx of newbies as prices of the 3.5l v6 horrendously expensive to run car come down.......they change hands like the clap at a student orgy and a billion one of the same old questions get asked.

Old hands get annoyed and become grumpy unwelcoming gits, then it lurches into winter where we have to endure all of the ****ing snow threads 'has anyone used snow socks before?' FFS! Then Xmas comes and we're all happy again.

Usually broken up with Stuarty and myself buying at least 2 cars a year each that are not Zed's that we remain unfulfilled and generally unhappy with.

:lol: so true! Everything in that statement. Im not sure how many snow sock topics there were last winter but it was certainly enough to pi55 me off. And you have also got you and stuarty to a tee :lol: .i usually try to just ignore these topics but its starting to get on my nerves. Think im just turning into a grumpy old man before my time:lol:

So many noobs are trying to stand out by being pricks, some of the regulars are saying stupid things just to get a rise out of them.

I love the ignore function on here these days, I don't have to read what half the spastics are posting :teeth:

I know ive noticed :lol: like that guy who said he was here to f**k sh*t up and went all racist. What a complete nob! How do you ignore someone?

I know ive noticed :lol: like that guy who said he was here to f**k sh*t up and went all racist. What a complete nob! How do you ignore someone?

Its in User CP somewhere, takes a bit of effort so you have to be especially spasticated to go on it :lol:

If I could see this I would 'like' it ;)

3 this year mate! Its been a bad year!

That all?

I'm on my 5th car already - 7th if you count the 2 Supras that didnt arrive :lol:

That all?

I'm on my 5th car already - 7th if you count the 2 Supras that didnt arrive :lol:

What this year?

That all?

What this year?

Errrrr 2013 :wacko:

• Like 1

I just ignore the posts that turn into a slaggin match.

Back on topic though, I would buy them for sure ;)

Back off topic..... whats your new Avatar :shrug:

Just looked at your profile :lol:

Non animated Avatars suck the llamas a$$

Sorry its not up to your high standard Dave ;)

Why would you run these? :( poor zeds

Is that a trick question lol?

Maybe cause they come on the car!

Haha most come with rays!

What wheels you gonna run Dave?

You'd be surprised how many Zeds are on the OEM wheels. No they're not the best looking in the world, but rays aren't the best looking either, very light though. So I think calling a couple of thousand people who have OEM rims on their car is a bit out of order?

Ha! You're one to talk!! Everything you comment on is a dig at someone for buying something that you don't like!

:lol: Think you have me mixed up with someone else!

Why would you run these? :( poor zeds

Is that a trick question lol?

Maybe cause they come on the car!

Haha most come with rays!

What wheels you gonna run Dave?

You'd be surprised how many Zeds are on the OEM wheels. No they're not the best looking in the world, but rays aren't the best looking either, very light though. So I think calling a couple of thousand people who have OEM rims on their car is a bit out of order?

Ha! You're one to talk!! Everything you comment on is a dig at someone for buying something that you don't like!

:lol: Think you have me mixed up with someone else!

... Yeah that must be it kyle