Hello there!

Hi there guys and gals!

New 350Z owner here :)

I've always had a thing for cars so I've worked my way up from an Acura Integra->TII swapped RX7-Convertible->Mitsubishi VR4->USDM 300ZXTT 2+0->JDM 300ZXTT 2+2->350Z.

My daily driver is a 1998 Saab 900 2.0T so the Z will be the "weekend car".

I picked this beautiful Daytona Blue Metallic (B17) 43k miles US 350Z, 5AT up in London January 14th and drove it over to Sweden where I currently live. I've been lurking around the forums a while reading up on the 350 as I'm new to the Z33. Love the atmosphere on this site, lovely members which is the main reason why I chose to frequent this forum over other 350Z forums ;)

The modding has started already with 20mm spacers front and 25mm spacers rear. Pipercross drop in filter, eyelids and 8" underseat subwoofer to hook up. Gave her a fresh oil+filter change at 44k and awaiting spring weather so I can stretch her legs out on the roads again.

Mods that I'm serioulsy considering are the Cobra exhaust systems, especially the decats. Gonna have to hit up the CS store people in a bit and discuss the options :)

post-18732-0-53270200-1363470744_thumb.jpg

Edited by ir655
  • Like 1

:welcome: to the forum. now thats dedication going that far for a car! some people complain about going over 50 miles :lol:

It was one of the most comfortable +1000 mile trip I've ever made in a car.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

• Like 1