If you had a massive lottery win....

HEADPHONES

Would you still keep your Zed after buying your dream team of cars?

If yes, no doubt your dream team would contain cars that would leave the zed for dead speed wise, so would you mod the hell out of it, or leave it just the way it is for the memories and old time's sake?

I was talking about this the other night, I'd send it up to East Coast Customs who have done numberous 1000+bhp GTR's, have them drop one of those babies into Norman and have it as an ultimate track weapon!

Most certainly would. Still class this car as 'hitting it big' as my performance car buy when I'm still young (unsure...read my previous 6million pre-zed posts :lol:). Very lucky to have a car of this performance when your young. ... but with the money I'd win in the lottery? The Zed would share it with many cars.... My 2013 DB9, Aventador, Diablo SE30, Ferrari 550, Holden Commodore HSV, F&F Supra replica :blush:, Range Rover (for the winter obviously because I couldn't care less for them lol), TVR Cerbera and some others I'd chop and change just to experience them. And if I was really lucky and managed to drain a 3rd world country of its oil I'd also have... a McLaren F1 lol.... I'm one of those guys who'd have an average house....and a garage 3 times as big next to it ;):lol:

What you say and what you do are probably different things ;) but yeah, I'd definitely keep both the Zed's and buy a couple of sensible cars.

....a MASSIVE lottery win and you keep two Zeds and a couple of 'sensible' cars....damn you live a little. Buy something exotic to go along with your ....VW Passat.... :lol:;)

Without any doubt the zed would stay.

I would deffo play with subtle things like coilys, Nismo zorst, uprev etc but don't think I'd go FI.

After such mods I might even change it back to how I had it originally, just Nismo kit and LMGT4s.

I'm sure I'd have plenty of contenders in my garage to satisfy the speed freak in me.

Would just have the Zed restored and maintained to concourse standards.

Without any doubt the zed would stay.

I would deffo play with subtle things like coilys, Nismo zorst, uprev etc but don't think I'd go FI.

After such mods I might even change it back to how I had it originally, just Nismo kit and LMGT4s.

I'm sure I'd have plenty of contenders in my garage to satisfy the speed freak in me.

Would just have the Zed restored and maintained to concourse standards.

Concourse standards... same for me i think. I'd definitely be keeping my zed but then also buy lots of iconic but ordinary cars and return them all to concourse standards in my home workship that i'd have. I saw a mint MK2 Golf GTI last week which looked ace B)

I'd be keeping all of these cars in my own car showroom which would look a little something like these:

dream-car-garages-02_27_13-920-15.jpg?w=920&h=624

tumblr_ly12ne0oYn1qirnwmo1_500.jpg

Edited by marzman