Sad day for me

Simon+Kat

Woke up today at around 4pm ( i work nights) to find a note saying my cat Theo had been run over and was with my nieghbour. I was expecting a trip to the vet. When i went to see the nieghbour she had the bad news that Theo had been killed crossing the road near my house, a kind girl stopped her car and moved his body to the side of the road and then started ringing doorbells to find the owner. I was asleep with my earplugs in so i didnt hear her ring mine.

It looks like it was a pretty quick death thankfully, no broken body, just head injury.

I will miss my mental, stubborn, hilarious and beautiful little ragdoll monster loads. Never known a cat like him.

Please guys, lets keep our speed down in residential areas (I know most of us Z-ers are good lads and lasses), and encourage our friends to do the same.

017_zpsbd068141.jpg

Edited by Simon+Kat

So sorry to hear this matey, I've two of my own and would be distraught if anything happened to either. It's partly the reason I keep them as housecats, the fear of them being run over. :(

He looked gorgeous, that's a great photo of him.

:( Sorry to hear that. Know how you feel, Vik and I lost one the same way a while back.

.Please guys, lets keep our speed down in residential areas (I know most of us Z-ers are good lads and lasses), and encourage our friends to do the same.

A while after Jack went, our council imposed a 20 limit throughout our village(already planned) - except for our street. Sounds not bad, but our street has the highest RTA rate in the area.

A short time after the new speed limit was brought in, a local wrote off his S-class while drunk driving(daytime) - and also a neighbour's people carrier, a british gas van and causing a fair bit of damage to another neighbours MX-5. Turns out he got off with it(something to do with timing of breathaliser sample) :angry: We've also had a school kid hit by a car just after getting off the bus, a parked car hit so hard the air bags activated in both cars(Woman actually said to the officer "I wasn't going that fast" "Well the tyre marks on the road, and the airbags say different" :lol: ). Young lads in a chavved up Golf hit an old guy coming out a side street so hard/fast both cars ended up in a garden on the other side of the road :scare: Yet, the council say it's a police matter and the police say it's a council issue :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Edited by Gball1973

Thanks everybody for the kind words :group: .

My missus and I have just given him a final cuddle, i will find a nice plot in the garden for him tommorrow.

I hope all this doesn't sound too soppy, but he really was part of the family and im not ashamed to say i loved him to bits...

Sleep well little buddy X

• Like 2