New girl! Starting my hunt for a 350z.

.................. Got a budget of about 6k, and live up near the Lake District so there's not many about- makes searching for a local one tricky ................

Welcome Louisa

PM Martinmac, he may sell you his and he's not far from you ;) it's a black soft top

Edited by ATTAK Z

:welcome: to the happiest forum around Louisa :blush:

I may be parting with my GT in the upcoming future as I'm quite keen on an STi (Scooby, not the disease).

Take a look if you like http://www.350z-uk.c...__hl__varrstoen

I am undecided on whether I'll sell wheels, coilovers and exhaust separately yet though.

:thumbs:

Ruddles, I've tried to message you but your inbox is full- be good to chat about this with you if you're serious! I won't be quite ready to purchase til end of Feb / start of March at the earliest. Please send me a message :)

Hi Lousia

I've deleted your email address as these do get picked up by 'bots' than scan these public pages and then get used in ways you may regret.

But I have messaged Ruddles for you, which seems to have reached his inbox but if nothing happens during the course of the day let me know by pm and I can email him. ;)