New girl! Starting my hunt for a 350z.

Same here, had a fair few cars and a van to add to the mix, but with the "sportiest" being a 2.2 Astra Coupe this is definately going to be my first quick car! Will be standard for a while until I find a nice front lip, then will treat it to a front bumper respray whilst I'm doing that.

Also need to get a panel of the leather driver seat sorted, its worn through so finding somebody to repair that at the moment! A nice exhaust is definitely on the list but then will just have to see what happens! No plans to go over the top with anything, I prefer the standard look.

Pick the car up hopefully next week, so excited!

.ive got a little cash left and don't know whether to do something inside or outside. This is my first decent car so i dont really have a clue!! haha

Stick around here a bit longer John, you'll soon have a few ideas :thumbs:

(You'll soon be skint too). :lol:

This just makes me laugh.

Every forum I've been a part of, as soon as someone states they are a female, you get more replies than BP would giving away free V power. lol

Have a sex change, then you too can have this attention ;)

BBK already gets this sort of attention ................

The male hormones come out.

I never even got an answer when I replied to her enquiry about the leather in the car lol.

Sorry! Read your reply on my phone late just before bed and forgot the next day. Don't have any pics of the interior yet! They will be sent your way when I do though- may be after a new gaiter for gearstick at the same time :)

Good news is that i finally get to collect the car on Monday evening! Bald back end though so if you see a GM zed on the back of a low loader you can take a guess at who it might be.

It's fine.

Redlind goods the leather people who advertise on here are the best people in my mind where gear gaitors are concerned.

But wait till you get the car and take a deep breath b4 you go rushing into buying stiff as your money will soon vanish.

And why is the car bum less lol?

Thanks, shall bear them in mind. Stubby aerial, a good wash and a day of detailing and the leather repair, thats all I'm allowed to spend for a good few months now!

Rear tyres are verging on being road legal! I went for the option of fitting my own choice of tyre back home. Rather have to trailer it home than find out they've stuck something useless on!