New girl! Starting my hunt for a 350z.

Goodluck in hunting for a zed.

Good to look at the zeds for sale on the forum such as ruddles as they will more than likely be well cared for and pampered. If looking elsewhere i'd advise not jumping for the first one you see but look for a gem as they are out there and its a buyers market.Trouble is when you jump in one and start the engine you will immediately fall in love with the exhaust note but keep a sensible head and make sure its the right one before throwing your cash at the seller :)

Feel free to post up any cars you are interested in and the guys will post feedback.

Then when you get it post up somepics and come along to one of the local meets.

Good to look at the zeds for sale on the forum such as ruddles as they will more than likely be well cared for and pampered. If looking elsewhere i'd advise not jumping for the first one you see but look for a gem as they are out there and its a buyers market.Trouble is when you jump in one and start the engine you will immediately fall in love with the exhaust note but keep a sensible head and make sure its the right one before throwing your cash at the seller :)

Feel free to post up any cars you are interested in and the guys will post feedback.

Did YOU write that post Will :stir:;)

Did YOU write that post Will :stir:;)

haha lets just say do as i say dont do as i do :) - fell in love with my 350 roadster and didnt check the roof for leaks......doh, still absolutely loved the car while i had it

Welcome along, you'll love driving a 350, its an awesome ride. Must be gutted to see the T4 go though.I'm into Dubs too, got a T5, had many beetles an about to get a Samba. Dubs are good for cruising but there's nothing like being able to put your foot down and leave most things standing

Welcome along, you'll love driving a 350, its an awesome ride. Must be gutted to see the T4 go though.I'm into Dubs too, got a T5, had many beetles an about to get a Samba. Dubs are good for cruising but there's nothing like being able to put your foot down and leave most things standing

Will be quite sad to see it go yeah! Its the first vehicle I've had which has had its own character. There will still be a T5 in the household though which is currently getting pimped! Was imported from Ireland last may (what a pain in the ass that was!) and finally registered just before Xmas so it now sports some 20" range rover sport alloys, surfboard roof rack, carpeted, lino floor, Eberspacher heater and a R+R bed! Awaiting delivery of the cabinets next and we're good to go!

Having two vans between us hasn't been the most practical arrangement so will be lovely to have a 350z!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome, dont restrict yourself to a set distance as you will end up taking one that's not exactly what your looking for ,I travelled from Glasgow to Bangor Regis on the south coast to get the right one for me, but anyway happy hunting. :-)

Good point. When I was looking for my 313 roadster there was only 2 for sale within 100miles of my house so I had to travel to view and bought the 2nd one I saw. Plenty of "normal" zeds out there for sale so the buyer can pick and choose with them.

Hey Louisa911...how is the Zed hunting coming along? I took about 3 months to find mine. Took a look at loads of them and inquired about even more. Mostly were up here in Scotland. I had to broaden my net though to find the right one, when that one came along another better one became available a couple of miles from me. The only advice I can offer is don't go for the first one, cos you'll love it. Just keeping looking and it will find you :)

John! I've bought one :D

I've put a couple of the dealer pics on my other thread.

Was the second one ive viewed (first being a joke at the dreaded keighley trade centre.... i expected a dog and found a dog!).

My other half is a mechanic and he checked it all over so fingeds crossed ive found a good one!

Congrats!! Just seen the photo. Cracker....same as mine lol let me know what your doing with it now....ive got a little cash left and don't know whether to do something inside or outside. This is my first decent car so i dont really have a clue!! haha