My first day with Rosie

Will370z

What a day, felt like Christmas as i woke up at 4am and couldnt get back to sleep. Just a little bit too excited :teeth: Today was the day as i was off to pick up Rosie (as she has been officially christened by Glrnet).

Oh boy what a car, she is absolutely mint and looked stunning in the sun. A big thanks to the guys at Nissan in Gloucester as they went above and beyond to get her ready for me :thumbs:

As you sit in the 370z you can see how things have moved on. Jumping back into the 350z for a quick spin was a bad move as you realise how dated and plastic the interior is. The 370 just shouts quality. Still i loved the 350. We had a lot of fun over the last 2 years and she will always have a fond place in my memories.

It was a sad morning as i woke up early to give her her last wash and clean. (I know i know i missed a bit by the rear tyre - soon sorted post photo shoot i promise :blush: )

photo11.jpg

The it was off to the local garage to put on the original wheels, forgot how heavy they are and how bad they look :headhurt: Note the weather was not great and she was filthy again after the 5 mile drive. Why did i bother lol

photo4.jpg

Finally arrived in Gloucester and this was waiting for me :teeth::teeth::teeth:B)

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

The two gals together

photo3-1.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

Lovely drive in the sun and parked up at home

photo12.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo10.jpg

The end of a fun day, hope its sunny tomorrow :)

photo13.jpg

Absolutely stunning car, im in love already.

Chris could you do me a favour and update my avatar name now please. Its officially official, long live Will70z :teeth:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Will370z :#1:

Looks real nice with the sun shining and getting the red rose tint. So erm what's the first mod £££

Can't wait to see Rosie in the flesh :thumbs:

1st Mod Exhaust, all bets are off :lol:

I still can't believe Nissan can sell a 30k+ Sports Coupe or Roadster with an exhaust that makes about as much noise as a fart in the wind.....

Congrats Will370z :#1:

Looks real nice with the sun shining and getting the red rose tint. So erm what's the first mod £££

Can't wait to see Rosie in the flesh :thumbs:

Glad you like guys n gals.

My plans are simple.

1) carbon fibre wrap front and back just like guns as i think it looks awesome

2) new exhaust im very tempted by the invidia gemini as it sounds awesome

3) maybe some berks hfcs but im not entirely sure on that yet

Looks brilliant :thumbs:

I am a bit nervous about reading your future postings ... I have already found myself drawn to looking at 370Z ads :surrender:

Perhaps I should forget the mods and save up instead :wacko:

I await the undoubtedly eloquent descriptions to come ;)

Well done Will, best hide the keys from your Dad or you'll never get it back!! She looks B)B) , like Steve I've found myself googling 370's :scare: Dave is right, and I too was humming "Whole Lot of Rosie" earlier :thumbs: Have a great day tomorrow.

Looks great, nothing like the feeling of a new set of wheels, no wonder you're thrilled with her. Great piccies with both Zeds side by side :thumbs: .

I managed some top-down action today; that's three days on the trot now :yahoo: . Many more to come I'm sure :teeth: .