The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Somehow missed a chance to talk about cats, anyway here are our two

Belly-puss

image_zpsbheyic6c.jpeg

And monty-puss

image_zpsxnkread3.jpeg

Belle named after the Disney princess,and Monty named after one of my favourite Ales.

Belle has separation issues so follows me everywhere, people think she fancies me (in that photos he was just sitting staring at me)

Monty is a natural assassin killer, who has single handily kept the rabbit and rat problem at bay for local farmers - who have come and commented on our special killer!

They are sisters :)

Edited by GeorgeW
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some real cute additions to the forum! So I have had nothing but dramas, Bandit got savaged by something the other day and started to get poorly as the day went on. Next day wound looked infected so off he went to get looked at. He went under so they could clean the wound and give him a shot and today I went and got him and he looks a lot better and a lot more upbeat though still battle scarred :thumbdown:

V__2320_zpsqijtx2tf.jpg

Edited by jumping350

We have had cats for a few years and sadly lost out olly just over a year ago which was so painful we decided not to have anymore....... well

You guessed it

We need another in our lives as its just not the same.

Thought about a dog as i have always wanted one but just don`t think i want to make the commitment that`s required to be fair to it so......

Got to be another cat.

On the look out for a kitten in a couple of weeks time so watch this space :)

We have had cats for a few years and sadly lost out olly just over a year ago which was so painful we decided not to have anymore....... well

You guessed it

We need another in our lives as its just not the same.

Thought about a dog as i have always wanted one but just don`t think i want to make the commitment that`s required to be fair to it so......

Got to be another cat.

On the look out for a kitten in a couple of weeks time so watch this space :)

I couldn't imagine life without a cat or two in residence now. :) How about a local rescue centre?

Edited by sipar69

Pig, one of our kittens, has just been done over by the resident bully....the wound has narrowly missed her eye. Just wait until I get my hands on him!!!

image_zpssa5mymcd.jpeg

Awww. Poor pig. Keep an eye on it, tgat cut looks nasty!

Pig, one of our kittens, has just been done over by the resident bully....the wound has narrowly missed her eye. Just wait until I get my hands on him!!

Awww. Poor pig. Keep an eye on it, tgat cut looks nasty!

She didn't appreciate having the wound cleaned.....shredded my arms lol