Club wins Stand of the year at Japfest

Will370z

Again really good day,

My 1st time meeting some of the zed gang, was a good convoy down with about 8 Zeds, tracked the zed for the 1st time aswell... was so good I went out for a second session :teeth:. I now need some alloys and a Nismo v1 spoiler though...

I was on my local car group stand yesterday, but had a look round and some really nice zed's guys, my missus even wants me to wrap mine the same as the Matt peach/red pearl that was there :) supercharged blue 370z at the front was my favorite though whoever it belongs too :)

• Like 1

I was on my local car group stand yesterday, but had a look round and some really nice zed's guys, my missus even wants me to wrap mine the same as the Matt peach/red pearl that was there :) supercharged blue 370z at the front was my favorite though whoever it belongs too :)

I think that would be mine then thankyou sir :)

Good Job all and well done Andy :thumbs:

We can also report the flag stands worked even in the strong wind :) - and they even have carry bags thanks to Mrs Keyser :thumbs:

• Like 2

Was an amazing weekend. :) Had a quick look at some of my images. Here is a cheeky one for Valy.

Japfest%20image%201%20Valy_zpsovqs3get.jpg

:scare: thanks Stu! I knew you will have some amazing snaps as usual and above is the proof of it :D looking forward in seeing the other pics as well :#1:
  • Like 1

Kat and I have just got home after the weekend. (Had to make it up to the Doris after she spent most of the day sat in the car freezing cold).Just read the posts on this thread first.

Brilliant day yesterday and once again thanks to all of you for your comments and making our stand a winner.

Bring on next year!

Found a cracking location for our trophy. Wife not happy.....

972731d2709bdfef36f81847fa88dc46_zpshux99teu.jpg

• Like 9

Could of swore I saw Kat post on FB that the trophy was going to go in the garage.... Looks good where it is in that picture ;)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 3