What's your daily?

Deano94

bf963c89028239df706a1ecc6773ae00.jpg

£900 worth of pure waftyness.

I swear it's the best 'mod' I've ever to the 350Z, as it completely recalibrates you to what normal is, and makes you appreciate the Z so much more. Plus it's so refreshing having a car you care so little about. Leave it anywhere etc!

Edited by RyanT
  • Like 3

I swear it's the best 'mod' I've ever to the 350Z, as it completely recalibrates you to what normal is, and makes you appreciate the Z so much more. Plus it's so refreshing having a car you care so little about. Leave it anywhere etc!

I've always found Volvo seats to be very comfortable especially on longer journeys. Damn good choice, plus you can do a tip run no problem :)

My daily is a VW Up, something tickles me about my daily having half as many cylinders as my Z :)

I actually really enjoy thrashing the poor little fella lol. They go surprisingly well once you get the revs up in second.

I'd make a suggestion, but I have lost touch totally with UK prices, I have no idea what you can get with 1.5k. Mk4 Golf GTi? High mileage Alfa 159?

Ahh the vw up's a good shout. Out of my budget but reminded me of the Fox or lupo.

Always stayed away from alfa's for reliability reasons and think the golf gti mpg and insurance costs would be to high for me to save money.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Alfa's actually aren't that unreliable, traditionally it's the rust issue (not a problem over here :)), but the 159 is a solid (not to mention goppingly beautiful) car, and there are few cabins that are nicer to be in. Drive one, I promise you'll be surprised.

How about a mk5 fiesta? There's not a bad thing to say about the car.

I'll keep the 159 in mind and give it a chance lol

Insurance was fairly high for some reason on the fiesta.

My 57 plate Vivaro van is my daily :)

Another vote for a mk5 fiesta as a daily though, my Mum's had one for around 6 years and it's been brilliant, only things it's needed other than servicing are a new battery and a lambda sensor. Quite good fun to drive as well.

Edit, just noticed you said about the insurance!

Edited by 350_Jer
  • Like 2

My daily is a VW Up, something tickles me about my daily having half as many cylinders as my Z :)

I actually really enjoy thrashing the poor little fella lol. They go surprisingly well once you get the revs up in second.

I'd make a suggestion, but I have lost touch totally with UK prices, I have no idea what you can get with 1.5k. Mk4 Golf GTi? High mileage Alfa 159?

Ahh the vw up's a good shout. Out of my budget but reminded me of the Fox or lupo.

Always stayed away from alfa's for reliability reasons and think the golf gti mpg and insurance costs would be to high for me to save money.

Alfa's actually aren't that unreliable, traditionally it's the rust issue (not a problem over here :)), but the 159 is a solid (not to mention goppingly beautiful) car, and there are few cabins that are nicer to be in. Drive one, I promise you'll be surprised.

How about a mk5 fiesta? There's not a bad thing to say about the car.

I'll keep the 159 in mind and give it a chance lol

Insurance was fairly high for some reason on the fiesta.

Possibly cos they are a riot to drive, as Jer said above. Best steering in a small car I've ever used (feels a lot like a focus, unsurprisingly I guess) and a sorted little chassis. I never would have guessed the insurance companies would know that though, after all it's just a fiesta...guess they're smarter these days.

Edited by Aashenfox

Nice ek9 there i see B)

always wanted one or a dc2 but just can't part with my zed atm.

The F is my daily .......... however I often jump into my sons Seat Arosa to run around in - it has all of 998 horses and looks at slight inclines with horror .......... consequently mpg is awful (about 35 max) as you have to rag it to get it going anywhere with a max speed of about 55 with hurricane Mathew behind it

92' Nissan Sunny 5dr, cheapest form of four wheeled motoring there is B)

That's interesting Davey! Is it the N14 saloon AWD? if it is that's a very rare beast indeed.

Its a the 5dr hatch, 1.4l engine. Four wheeled as in has four wheels, compared to two of a motorbike LOL

• Like 1