Parello's GTR...

parello9

Okay so as some of you have me on facebook you would have seen what i replaced the 370z with!

People have been questioning why the hell i would sell it as it was so different etc but i wanted to purchase my dream car and as its coming up to my 25th birthday i thought i need to just do it!

Even though it was heartbreaking letting the 370z go it just had to for me to get the next car! :surrender:

And yes Gregg snapped it up quickly just as he did with my 350z!

I wouldn't have sold the 370z for any other car apart from the one and only GTR!

buzzzzzzzing! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

69F66C94-B6C3-431E-98FD-93A3463CA85C_zpsl4ovjuod.jpg

ohhh and I've got a full carbon signal lip kit to sell for a 370z now lol! :lol:

Edited by parello9
  • Like 10

thanks guys its amazing!!

it's stage 1 already which is fast enough so roughly around 600bhp

also has a knight racer carbon fibre bodykit which has been painted white! so is basically hidden!

have a few plans but i cant go extreme like the 370z! probably a wrap though and a few interior tweaks

dont think i could do airide to it lol! cant believe im saying that :wacko:

658A670A-1294-422D-ADAC-B7FC4159498A_zpsquh2vdqv.jpg

better pic

Edited by parello9
  • Like 5

Congratulations.

Stage 4 is good (and inexpensive) place to be (4.25 if you change the downpipes), will take you to between 650-680 does add torque (keep that to about 600 lb ft - well within OEM rod capacity).

ECUTekV5 gives you the best software and get an ECUTek cable/dongle to be able to adjust your clutch settings to suit your preferences as well as load new s/ware and check out all the sensors/settings.

Book yourself on a CATD driving course at Millbrook (Check GTR club forum - one on 16 July).

The GTR rewards you well once you understand its characteristics and you can only really explore those to begin with on track . I have been driving and racing (with some success) high performance cars for a long long time and have still a lot explore and learn about the upper threshold of these incredible machines. I am on the July course where you can push the car as far as you feel comfortable and get to know it properly.

Watch for any sign of R-1-R shift failure (you will see R flashing on gear display and hear the shift fork trying to find a gear). If that happens DON'T ignore it as that path can lead to BIG transmission bills! ACSpeedtech nr Manchester are the ultimate transmission gurus should you need them. If you catch this fault early then rectification costs can be quite modest.

David

Edited by Tinyflier

What do you do for a living? s**t gold?

I thought I was doing alright splashing out on a HR for my 26th but that is mental.

Seriously though massive kudos to you, lovely car, I really like the white but interested to see what colour you go for. I'm only a little jealous honest.