Parello's GTR...

parello9

Everyone on here is getting a GTR.

Should be renamed www.350GTROC.co.uk lol.

When I was 25 I had a 500 quid Primera.

I'm 34 and I'm now driving a 600 quid Focus. Lol.

So. How much do you sell a gram for?! I'm kidding.

Awesome car. Well done and enjoy. (As if you need anyone to tell you to do that lol)

• Like 2

Congrats Nino!

Please trust me on this one, don't do air ride on it :cry: :cry: Leave the car as it is for a few months, just drive it, put the money in insurance, petrol, tyres and servicing. Also book some advanced driving course as David said!

Enjoy every second of the ownership and welcome to the club! :)

Thanks guys!!

It's mental how much fun it is!! also just stupidly quick as a daily

dont worry about the air ride i wont do that just yet :lol: :lol:

and colour wise ive got a few ideas but not 100% the thing with gtr's all the wrap colours have been done lol!

got to go for something real different B)

for now im enoying it :D

Is your carbon signal kit just for the pre-facelift nismo bumpers or is it a whole new kit mate?

its the 1st nismo generation check my instagram @parello9

Edited by parello9

I'm 25 and wish I had a gtr but girlfriend + mortgage eat up most income which could be a gtr fund. She told me yday we're paving the drive and painting the whole house (both don't need doing) I'm never gonna get a gtr lol

• Like 1

Excellent work!! You're young and have the car of your dreams, i know you're gonna love it and what better time to do it, when you're young! Enjoy it and pull as many birds as you can in that fanny magnet.

You're joking right? Awesome though it is, I would be very surprised if the GTR is a car that 99% of women would be drawn to. Ultimate boy's toy, yes. That term you used, doubt it.

Excellent work!! You're young and have the car of your dreams, i know you're gonna love it and what better time to do it, when you're young! Enjoy it and pull as many birds as you can in that fanny magnet.

You're joking right? Awesome though it is, I would be very surprised if the GTR is a car that 99% of women would be drawn to. Ultimate boy's toy, yes. That term you used, doubt it.

Depends how they feel when he passes the German brand that said lady's are ridding in lol

I'm 25 and wish I had a gtr but girlfriend + mortgage eat up most income which could be a gtr fund. She told me yday we're paving the drive and painting the whole house (both don't need doing) I'm never gonna get a gtr lol

Get rid of her and buy GTR...only joking )))

thanks guys its amazing!!

it's stage 1 already which is fast enough so roughly around 600bhp

also has a knight racer carbon fibre bodykit which has been painted white! so is basically hidden!

have a few plans but i cant go extreme like the 370z! probably a wrap though and a few interior tweaks

dont think i could do airide to it lol! cant believe im saying that :wacko:

658A670A-1294-422D-ADAC-B7FC4159498A_zpsquh2vdqv.jpg

better pic

I like it all in white! Think that makes GTR even more bigger and more noticable! Congratulations!

it's stage 1 already which is fast enough so roughly around 600bhp

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/Nissan-GTR/nissan_gtr_performance_packs

Stage 1 = 560-570bhp

Stage 3 = Just over 600bhp

You need full exhaust and 3" intakes to bring it there.

Nevertheless, still an awesomely fast and grippy machine :)

Its stage 1.25 by acspeedtech so yeah in their books about 600bhp

Me and sam had a play yesturday and his was stage 1 and even he said its alot quicker

I wouldnt mind a full exhaust though but heard horror stories about the armytrix which is what i wanted but litchfield said they get blocked up sometimes

Edited by parello9
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay soooooo

I thought I may as well use this as my build thread as I like to keep track of everything and I feel like as I've come from a 350z, 370z to GTR a lot of people on here want to do the same.

Being a GTR i cant go over the top or anything but this is more just tidying it up as i wanted to get it as mint as my 370z was!

It already has a full Carbon Knight Racer kit though which has been colour coded and dual rear lights if your wondering why it looks abit different already

First thing to do with purchasing any car is give it a good clean!

and the interior had a few marks on the seats

so i borrowed a steam cleaner and got to work!

E68B9C88-B516-49AB-8989-4276FA85EDCE_zpsorgdxcof.jpg

10x better now but it's hard to show in pics really but the seats were still drying

E94D37F3-6173-433D-A8B6-EF5345908397_zpsa8vjfiuu.jpg

ECD1C56D-D81C-4ED0-8A05-A2A68A5D49A1_zpsoobr0nlb.jpg

CCA59A3E-FEE7-48DC-A1F1-835FD766AFA0_zps48bmulyw.jpg

After a few weeks i went to see Sam and his GTR as he came from his supercharged 350z as a lot of you know him

3312031A-B3A9-423C-B41D-33DF335DA8CA_zpsz137kimk.jpg

012FFF5F-E2EA-4783-A53C-876404ABCEC0_zpsbphhorex.jpg

39070243-3B7E-4B4D-A6F4-C27A52E9712A_zpsen63flim.jpg

Kaizer Motorsport was next to get a new oil pressure sensor fitted as mine had failed

154FD42A-C2CE-48BC-AEE1-86E92E7E6795_zpsxwiq8ycm.jpg

My interior center console has some marks on the plastic as they all do too, so I had a bit of wrap left from my old 350z i could practice with just before i wrap it in gloss black.

44657B81-5AF7-48D0-B61A-E86CF1AACC51_zpsf9gtmiud.jpg

0386EE3C-B7BB-402B-80FF-3640AA8245EB_zpsgy6j8sy0.jpg

This is just to see how easy it is to wrap so don't worry its not staying that colour :lol:

At the same time as doing this i had to fix the belt as the tension part wasn't there and it kept on becoming loose so this has been replaced now and good as new,

the drivers side seat bolster as well had a bit of wear on the red part so i had this re dyed at the upholsters and is like new again now!

also had my friend from dent devils' to remove 3 small door dings from the rear arch and is also prefect to now.

It already looks much better now to how it did look and this is what its looking like

5B6DCDE2-A529-4377-8CE1-1658E2DF3A92_zpshl5smsrp.jpg

AB553E0B-FFF1-47A4-B2BC-B4DE24ADBB9E_zpsvlnubro5.jpg

Up next is the plate as i didn't like the normal one and as my 370z had guns on the plate there was never no need to change it.

look how disgusting the rear bumper is!!

B0050A93-B6FF-4B34-9B40-DFE1125ABC2F_zpsgd71yatq.jpg

DA07B393-F38B-43AC-A233-AB9CCFA0E9A6_zps0ot8anki.jpg

Good clean and with a debadge to remove the nissan badge it looked better, the rear bumper does need paint though!

7684BE17-A50F-4E15-B1F3-BD3574C79E17_zps3jp5qacm.jpg

C45BFAE2-84E7-4B48-A647-854120E96BBF_zpsjygnmzrm.jpg

Plates all on! B)

the problem with having now a smaller plate is the old number plate holes that are exposed so this brings me to the next few mods

the car will be having the following

front bumper smoothed and painted (stone chips and numberplate holes)

rear bumper smoothed and painted (rear bumper burnt from the flames it spits :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: )

bonnet vents painted black

wing arches painted black

wings mirrors painted black

that brings me up till now so just got to see what the paint cost is then book it in :teeth:

Edited by parello9
  • Like 3

ooooo i don't know about 99% of women, i didn't say that. The zed seems to attract the ladies, thought the GTR would do too, to some degree. Definitely attract gold diggers :surrender: Edited by Rock_Steady

Looking very good but what is your ownership feedback on living with the car ?. Interested to hear your views.

Its so much fun but i was always avoiding potholes in the 370z and cautious of hitting the wheels lol!

Being a GTR it doesnt get as many looks as the 370z but still has alot of people looking especially when they hear it!

Its just a beast lol