New owner, nice to finally be here!

Morning all

Recently bought a 350Z Roadster from a guy that was a member on here, picked it up about a month ago now, but for some reason have had real bother joining your website!

Anyway, I'm here now, so here's a few pics, as I said, I've had it around a month, since then it's been in my mates garage for a clutch, big service, all the usual stuff, gear oil, diff oil, etc. and had 4 new Vredestein Ultrac Vorti fitted.

Plans include refurbing the wheels and sorting out the awful stereo, the cd changer is a bit gubbed. The roof has a couple of small tears starting, will probably look into getting that re-skinned before winter.

Enjoying driving it, enjoying being able to put stuff in the boot again too, coming from a Mk3 MR2, and whilst it's much comfier, faster, refined etc, it's probably not as much fun to chuck about.

Anyway, I'm off to read and ask some stupid questions about what I need to do to make my double din Pioneer dvd thingy work!

Cheers!

20160506_183746_zpswlltam5t.jpg

20160507_141559_zpsrcirqkqv.jpg

20160507_210932_zpsnppgsqeh.jpg

350Z_zpssqi75e0v.jpg

Edited by nanook

:welcome: where in God's country are you ?

Just beside Glasgow Airport at the moment.

Welcome, good time to get a roadster, just ready for summer

I guess so, but I've owned a soft top for the last 4 years, and I tend to have the roof down most days as long as it's not raining. I particularly like cold clear winter nights for a top down drive with my hat and gloves on!