New car time! Well chuffed

LRF4N

With the beamer on the way out the door the time came to pick the new car up. Never had a new car before so quite chuffed. Certainly turns heads but will always be a bit marmite. I know ekona loves these :lol:

Got the mr2 for my weekend/project car and wanted a comfortable cruiser for my daily drive. Performance wasn't on the agenda, just something that was easy in rush hour traffic and comfy to sit it. And something that looked decent. Had settled on a 4 series m sport but when I saw this in blue I had to have it. Head said bmw, heart said this. Iv always said when it comes to cars follow your heart

On the way back I saw countless 4 series and even in m sport guise they are so bland in comparison. And it gets waaaaay more attention

I love it, lots of toys and gadgets, effortless drive. The colour is amazing. Can't capture it on an iPhone camera

Less talk more pics

DF5B16A2-5864-4B15-93CF-63D0FFA769ED.jpg

261EF8E5-769A-4EB9-99BF-99BCF6994E05.jpg

B5498EB1-4E51-45FB-950E-21AF6DEB1037.jpg

DF99C7C8-FE5E-42C2-BDAE-96F94B308640.jpg

C2F239BC-BD72-493B-BD05-9B2564D6B5C2.jpg

• Like 7

Love it mate! Personally a big fan of these, reminds me of my old celica but quicker and better looking! I myself am looking to get my first brand new car in the next couple of months, Purple GT Scirocco for me

The slider control for the temperature is a really nice touch and I love the led headlights. Not just to look at but the light output is really crisp

The fake v8 noise through the speakers is cheating but strangely addictive :lol:

• Like 1

Colour does look good. B)

Any engine bay or interior pics? :)

Interior is spot on. Seats are some of the nicest out there. Il get pics once iv cleaned it

Won't bore you with engine bay pics- it's a hybrid :lol:

It's nice to have a car you turn back to look at once you walk away. Not had that since the skyline went a year and a half ago. The beamer served me well but I rarely turned back to look at it and certainly didn't get drivers slowing down to give me a thumbs up lol

My daughter made me really proud yesterday when she first saw it. She was like "you've got the same car as mummy!"

She's got an IS220- the wee one recognised the badge. She's only 3 lol. Didn't think my daughter would be a petrol head

• Like 1