Hello! It's just me and my Quarter-life crisis.

Rhino

Hi guys, I've just got back to work after 4 weeks off from the marines and things got a little crazy...

Before summer leave, I was saving hard for a house as an investment. The plan was to pick one up and get some tennants in to pay off my mortgage while I live on base for cheap.

To cut a long story short, I ended up in Vegas. I realised I was on my Quarter-life crisis somewhere along the line of David Blaine losing me £100's at craps in Ceasars Palace and getting choked out by a stripper who had her knee in my throat.

I came back from the US feeling used and abused. The bank account got hammered and so did I, luckily there was some good that came out of it all.

When I got home I ditched my 1.7L Diesel Honda Civic for a 350z GT4 :scare: and it is safe to say I am still firmly in my Quarter-life crisis and will be for the foreseeable future! B)

post-26841-0-08103000-1441900648_thumb.jpg

No regrets!

Rhino out.

Edited by Rhino
  • Like 7

Welcome along!

To be honest i'm a bit concerned about my mid life crisis... since for most people that means swapping from boring sensible cars to outrageous sports cars, but since all of my cars are sports cars and most have been more powerful than the last - does this mean my midlife crisis will go the other way and be a ford focus estate diesel? Dear god I really hope not!

• Like 1

Bootnecks on the Forum !

I can remember some pretty heavy nights on Union Street and there were probably more I can't remember that were better

The delights of Stonehouse Bks on the Clockwork mount and recovery

Welcome !

Kraziekatz1, it's the I went to Vegas and lost my @*!# version!

Lol....loved Vegas, went travelling through Canada and America few years back and ended up in LV, didn't loose too much money but came back a married lady! Fancy going back, never got to do the Grand Canyon :(

Not sure how often you go offshore, but word of advice.....you might want to invest in a battery charger if you're going to be leaving your zed for any period of time. Jap cars are rubbish, I have to jump start both the zed and the Scooby every time I come back off hols!

I can remember some pretty heavy nights on Union Street

I'm glad you can Mudman because I certainly can't! :wacko:

Lol....loved Vegas, went travelling through Canada and America few years back and ended up in LV, didn't loose too much money but came back a married lady! Fancy going back, never got to do the Grand Canyon :(

I didn't manage to get to the Grand Canyon either Kraziekatz but if I end up back there I don't think i'll make it out alive.. Married too huh? I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! :lol:

Thank you for the advice, I can be out of country for 6 months at a time depending on my unit but most of the time the RAC come and jump start everyones cars for free!

Edited by Rhino