What the heck is this monstrosity?!?

brillomaster

I love it :lol: Lose the badges and I'd happily drive that - would need to be 500bph+ to pull that off though.

it would probably all fall off if it had that sort of power though

it would probably all fall off if it had that sort of power though

That couldn't possibly happen - you may not be able to see from the pictures because it's so well finished and the fixtures have been cunning well disguised, but that there bodykit is glued on with rivets don't you know! ;)

Edited by ilogikal1

Very Different - poor old Zed

First I thought man that's ugly! Didn't even realise it was a zed until I read this post :lol:

But the more I look at it, if he kept that as a zed, had the rear wheels sitting better with the arches, lose the rivets...... Maybe... Just maybe it could actually look ok?

Bet nobody will agree :lol: but some bits are actually quite nice if you look past the replica bits. And as mentioned that's some work gone into that

Better get my flame suit on lol

Very Different - poor old Zed

First I thought man that's ugly! Didn't even realise it was a zed until I read this post :lol:

But the more I look at it, if he kept that as a zed, had the rear wheels sitting better with the arches, lose the rivets...... Maybe... Just maybe it could actually look ok?

Bet nobody will agree :lol: but some bits are actually quite nice if you look past the replica bits. And as mentioned that's some work gone into that

Better get my flame suit on lol

oooo ..... I can feel warning points on the horizon :lol:

• Like 1