Bob . . He's a wee bit lairy

DoogyRev

For those who remember, when we moved here we got a big ol' Dodge Ram called Jemima . .

. . . well its time for the trusty steed to be replaced, so i would like to introduce Bob, as you can see he's very subtle :lol:

5.7 V8 Hemi (395BHP) with all the toys you could imagine. Enjoy . . I know I will be :teeth:

IMG_0163_zpsdggqlbnr.jpg

IMG_0164_zpsfkls6ar7.jpg

IMG_0165_zpst7csyolf.jpg

:drive1

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 13

I don't know why, but I just love the Dodge Rams. Think they're very intimidating trucks, and super comfortable to cruise in :)

Just a shame they don't fit on any of my towns roads, a 350z is already nerve racking enough thanks!

• Like 1

The hood nostrils add to the meanness B)

This one is way more comfortable than the old one due to new suspension . . no more leaf springs and even though its got huge power, when cruising it will only run on 4 cylinders having 8 gears should be more economical too.

On the UK roads it would be a bit of a handful . . but over here they are a "small" truck :scare:

Whats the running costs on something like this out there

Here is the service schedule . . . http://www.neuwirthmotors.net/ram-service-schedule.htm

There are plenty of drive-thru oil change places, takes 10min and about $60 for oil and filter, so that going to be every 8k km. other than fuel . . . there is no Tax or MOT. So running costs that about it.

I will be getting some proper winter tyres ($1200) nerf bars on the sides and a tonneau cover.

Just needs the grille blacking out and it'll be fine!! Lol

Might go see how much the black inserts are :ninja:

• Like 1

Whats the running costs on something like this out there

Here is the service schedule . . . http://www.neuwirthm...ce-schedule.htm

There are plenty of drive-thru oil change places, takes 10min and about $60 for oil and filter, so that going to be every 8k km. other than fuel . . . there is no Tax or MOT. So running costs that about it.

I will be getting some proper winter tyres ($1200) nerf bars on the sides and a tonneau cover.

Just needs the grille blacking out and it'll be fine!! Lol

Might go see how much the black inserts are :ninja:

Do you automatically get an M16 in the rear window?

• Like 2

It's massive and looks like you will need steps to get jn to it, Let buster loose on this, he will soon have it lowered.

How many gallons to the mile does this run at ?

Not that I am that bothered else I would have bought a Prius . . . but if I drive like a granny I would prob get 20-24mpg. will have to do some testing . . will let you know.

how come they didn't spot the typo on "litre" on the side badge??? ;)

This is "north merica" you know . . land of the free and dyslexia :lol:

• Like 1