What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I'd achieved pretty much everything you can on the beta by Saturday so spent a good portion of my time being the arsehole that attacks everyone for no reason with my legendary weapons! It felt pretty good but I know that I'd be going mental if it was happening to me whilst I was trying to accrue some DZ funds.

Well and truly pre-ordered.

BulletMagnet - Join me or die.

Yeah, Tom Clancy games are smashing the competition lately and I'm eagerly awaiting each new game they bring out. Ghost Recon has always wowed me. It'll be interesting to see how the COD/Battlefield cash cows respond.

BulletMagnet - Join me or die.

We shall see on the 8th ;)

Just got my CD Key order from CJS Keys

I'm on the PS4, so we'll likely never cross paths. You'll just hear myths of a legendary Division Agent that roams the Dark Zone on the PS4...

Just got Rocket League on XBONE. Never played it before but was aware of it. It's well good fun!! Really addictive.

£15.99 brand new on the xbox store.

Love this game, such a good laugh when playing with mates.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Oh dear, you poor console owners will never see how good The Division actually looks

#pc_master_race

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But to be fair, the Beta servers are gonna get wiped anyway, so all of us that have enjoyed the Beta can start from scratch once more.

I'm a PC gamer too, but I actually prefer consoles. It's worth the slight downgrade in graphics in my eyes.

Oh dear, you poor console owners will never see how good The Division actually looks

#pc_master_race

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But to be fair, the Beta servers are gonna get wiped anyway, so all of us that have enjoyed the Beta can start from scratch once more.

I'm a PC gamer too, but I actually prefer consoles. It's worth the slight downgrade in graphics in my eyes.

If you were a TRUE PC gamer, then you would have forsaken the crude technology of lesser consoles.

What is that I hear? It was cheaper to buy a next generation console than to upgrade the PC?

Oh? The last game you played was Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne?

Thy shall repent thy sins and return to the fold of the master race, cast aside the unworthy machinery and devote thyself to the ways of watercooled quadcores, 128GB of RAM and GTX 1080 Titans

Edited by BulletMagnet
  • Like 1

If you were a TRUE PC gamer, then you would have forsaken the crude technology of lesser consoles.

What is that I hear? It was cheaper to buy a next generation console than to upgrade the PC?

Thy shall repent thy sins and return to the fold of the master race, cast aside the unworthy machinery and devote thyself to the ways of watercooled quadcores, 128GB of RAM and GTX 1080 Titans

No thanks, I prefer to have sex with actual women than fap myself silly over an extra 2fps ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

No thanks, I prefer to have sex with actual women than fap myself silly over an extra 2fps ;) ;) ;)

I prefer to fap over the millions of available mods created for PC games as opposed to the $$ Available DLC for consoles :p