What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Finally finished Fallout 4 last night, bit of an anti-climax really, went with the Institute, will have to go back and play out the other scenarios, anyone found anything further you can do once its all over?

What level did you get to then? Does it max out at some point?

I don't think I'm anywhere near finishing it at the mo. I'm level 36 I think at the mo. Haven't even met the Railway gang yet, ...still helping Dance etc out. ;)

Finally finished Fallout 4 last night, bit of an anti-climax really, went with the Institute, will have to go back and play out the other scenarios, anyone found anything further you can do once its all over?

Yeah well disappointed. ...hopefully the creation kit is imminent and then the community can add what's missing and make it the game it should have been, I'm back playing XCOM

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There's no level cap. I'm currently at 163 on the PC.

There's loads to do in this game. Just have a wander and explore, you'll be amazed at what you can stumble across.

I think I have just about discovered all locations, other than just wondering about killing raiders, mutants etc I am not sure what else there is?

There's no level cap. I'm currently at 163 on the PC.

There's loads to do in this game. Just have a wander and explore, you'll be amazed at what you can stumble across.

I think I have just about discovered all locations, other than just wondering about killing raiders, mutants etc I am not sure what else there is?

What about collecting all the bobbleheads? or finding the alien blaster gun?

Plenty of special things to discover if you look at some of the Youtube videos online, ...maybe find something yet that you haven't done. ;)

Had the blaster for some time now, very handy for dealing with deathclaws, got a few bobbleheads, guess I could hunt some more, I'll have a look at the youtube vids and see if they can inspire me. :)

I've got about 6-7 bobbleheads, ...think there is around 20 odd to collect. I should really go looking for the alien blaster as I know it's very powerful although I do love using my assault rifle. ;)

I bought a gauss rifle and buy every bit of ammo possible at the traders although I haven't yet needed to use it really as I have a prototype laser rifle which does great damage and have around 4000 ammo for. I have 50k caps at the moment so can buy anything I want pretty much, currently level 39. Ive not joined a faction yet, I'll end up doing each factions story for the achievementsI expect.

I need to get back on fallout, haven't played it for ages. Just about to infiltrate the institute but done mostly side missions. For some reason I kind of lost interest with it, done the same with 3 then went back and hammered it all the way through twice in a row

I need to get back on fallout, haven't played it for ages. Just about to infiltrate the institute but done mostly side missions. For some reason I kind of lost interest with it, done the same with 3 then went back and hammered it all the way through twice in a row

Some of it can get a bit repetitive especially the side missions with "rescue the hostage", "clear the settlement", "stop the raiders" type affairs but just within different locations.

I was actually having a good go tonight (found out I'm actually level 40 now) on one of the main missions. Really good fun imo. :thumbs:

I was using my PC for a couple of jobs at the weekend and noticed battlenet was doing an update for Starcraft II, not played it for ages so decided I'd spend some time on it.

Last night was the first opportunity and it's presented me with a problem...... I had forgotten how good the campaign is so I now have another game on the go.... Not finished AC, Fallout 4, MGS and having the odd game of Forza6.

Good gaming times but it had presented me with another problem.... I've got a rather old graphics card (GTX 280) and I'm pondering upgrading to get some PC gaming in however I should also buy a new monitor while I'm st it :lol:

I bought a gauss rifle and buy every bit of ammo possible at the traders although I haven't yet needed to use it really as I have a prototype laser rifle which does great damage and have around 4000 ammo for. I have 50k caps at the moment so can buy anything I want pretty much, currently level 39. Ive not joined a faction yet, I'll end up doing each factions story for the achievementsI expect.

You can buy a gauss rifle at the robot trader in Goodneighbor, I'm enjoying the overseers guardian at the moment, you don't often need another shot.

Fallout 4.

Running scared because every enemy is lethal to me instantly. Haven't found any decent armour.

Have you just started the game? kill a raider or two and take their amour, or there is a suit of power armer that easy to get just to the south east of the Poseidon energy building,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLSXQvNmMrY

Fallout 4.

Running scared because every enemy is lethal to me instantly. Haven't found any decent armour.

Have you just started the game? kill a raider or two and take their amour, or there is a suit of power armer that easy to get just to the south east of the Poseidon energy building,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLSXQvNmMrY

I've got brotherhood armour. I do have a set of power armour that I got at the very beginning of the game. I left it at red rocket garage and came back to it when I found a fusion core and it has been stripped of all its armour plating. Only the frame was left.

Pretty much everything kills me instantly! I had a laser rifle but out of ammo. No weapons shops, very few caps. I'm level 11 I think.

• Like 1

Fallout 4.

I've got brotherhood armour. I do have a set of power armour that I got at the very beginning of the game. I left it at red rocket garage and came back to it when I found a fusion core and it has been stripped of all its armour plating. Only the frame was left.

Pretty much everything kills me instantly! I had a laser rifle but out of ammo. No weapons shops, very few caps. I'm level 11 I think.

Save up 3000 odd caps and 3 fusion cores. Go to vault 88 and look in the shop for a combat rifle called Overseers Guardian, for every one trigger pull it fires 2 bullets.
  • Like 1

I was using my PC for a couple of jobs at the weekend and noticed battlenet was doing an update for Starcraft II, not played it for ages so decided I'd spend some time on it.

Last night was the first opportunity and it's presented me with a problem...... I had forgotten how good the campaign is so I now have another game on the go.... Not finished AC, Fallout 4, MGS and having the odd game of Forza6.

Good gaming times but it had presented me with another problem.... I've got a rather old graphics card (GTX 280) and I'm pondering upgrading to get some PC gaming in however I should also buy a new monitor while I'm st it :lol:

Well today I priced up some "want" items then decided it wasn't worth the cost :lol:

I'm tempted with a new monitor though, I have an old LCD at the minute 1680x1020 IIRC so will look out for a reasonably priced spec at an ok price... Looking at an ilyama 27" at the minute.

I'll likely then start looking at graphics card but looking at GTX 750 TI as a budget card at the minute. Gone are the days when I can justify spunking money on such things.

You should be able to find some better armour then by using the video below.

Try to max out the "Strong Back" perk mate as this will allow you to carry loads of weapons/junk etc but also allow you to "fast travel" even when you are carrying too much stuff. This is essential imo as it will allow you to pick up every piece of equipment/weapons/junk etc you find around the Commonwealth and from dead people you kill.

Then you can fast travel to places like "Good Neighbour" & "Diamond City" allowing you to trade everything you don't need for caps/ammo & fusion cores or whatever you do need or take the loads of junk back to help you fortify your settlements. ;)

Another tip is that every time you complete a mission make sure you go to sleep on a bed/mattress first (an hour will do) before going back to Preston or whomever you have to report to as you will get slightly more XP if you're "well rested" when you complete the mission.

I wish I could "gift" you some decent weapons like you could "gift" people cars in Gran Turismo 6 as I've loads of great weapons. On that note, try to max out your "Gun Nut" perk & "Science" perk as this will allow you to modify the weapons greatly. One of my favourites is my suppressed assault rifle ~ makes for a very effective, accurate rapid fire weapon imo. :thumbs:

• Like 2