What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

It's an MMO shooter, like Destiny.

If it were SP I'd have got it by now, but I'm an antisocial bastard.

I'm the same social wise as I am very shy when it comes to properly interacting with people I don't know in the real world however I think it's a little more separated than destiny, when you leave the hub I've not seen another human player but then I haven't gone into the dark zone.

With destiny I'd see human players all over the place except the set pieces unless they were in my party.

14 hours into the Division. Best game I have played this Gen (ps4) just worked out how to set my party to open so anyone can jump in which is great. No need to matchmake any more. Every game I have bought recently I have played for maybe 4 hours and got bored but this is another level!

Ran around with my mates last night, before we knew it, it was 5am :lol:

Full team, two were lower level and assigned them group leader to fulfill missions that they hadn't done yet.

Was funny when I told my mate

"Don't look into the light, that's a sniper"

"What light?"

KABLAMM

*respawns*

"Oh...that light"

Great fun :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Still playing the division, still not ventured into the dark zone however I've just made level 10 so will venture in.

I also bought gears of war ultimate edition been meaning to get it for a while however the fact if you play the game before 11th April you gain access to the gears 4 closed beta... In fact it popped the notification just by launching the game ;)

Taking my copy into work today to loan out to a few colleagues so they can get registered too ;)

You going into thr Dark Zone at level 10?

Good luck :lol:

Go in at level 30 for better drops, currently working to reach DZ level 30.

Was made up when I killed my first Rogue Agent the other night.

He attacked while in extraction zone, killed him, extracted my stuff, then went over and took his stuff and extracted that on the same extraction and legged it the hell out of there :lol:

You going into thr Dark Zone at level 10?

Good luck :lol:

Go in at level 30 for better drops, currently working to reach DZ level 30.

Was made up when I killed my first Rogue Agent the other night.

He attacked while in extraction zone, killed him, extracted my stuff, then went over and took his stuff and extracted that on the same extraction and legged it the hell out of there :lol:

Hmm I was led to believe there were two different level caps for the DZ, first is up to 14 hence me thinking 10 would be about right unless I am misunderstanding...

I will try and find the article. I am scared of the dark though so will have to switch all the lights on :lol:

Will I'd be happy to but i will struggle to commit to times etc and also by the sounds of it drag the rest of the team down :lol:

I'm a very casual gamer :blush:

Crafted the high-end Liberator last night :thumbs:

Nothing has come close to my LVOA-S but this tops it, worth spending your phoenix credits on.

Beware you need major 'Horizontal Stability' mods to get it controllable. Initially you may regret the buy because in standard form the recoil is atrocious :lol:

Edited by blaqkaudio

Watched a few youtube walk throughs yesterday and they mentioned the above weapon and again advised need the stability sorted out but once done it is one of the most recommended weapons.

Indeed it is, I will probably keep this now as my primary assault rifle.

The new patch today has also majorly improved things which I'll be checking out tonight, take a look:

http://tomclancy-the...cm:148-76770-32

Major improvements to the DZ and loot dropping. I'd prefer not to waste a Dark Zone key opening a chest to only get pointless Blue loot :lol:

Edited by blaqkaudio

Got the blueprint for the yellow Vector .45 ACP, kicks out between 8k - 9k damage, add to it a yellow Extended mag blueprint and get Rate of fire as an attrubute and you have a pretty decent weapon

Doing Daily Missions on Challenging gives yellow drops everytime, just go random matchmake, cos running those solo is impossible

Edited by BulletMagnet

Got the blueprint for the yellow Vector .45 ACP, kicks out between 8k - 9k damage, add to it a yellow Extended mag blueprint and get Rate of fire as an attrubute and you have a pretty decent weapon

Doing Daily Missions on Challenging gives yellow drops everytime, just go random matchmake, cos running those solo is impossible

Running it with a bunch of retards isn't much better!

My Liberator is pushing out about 125k dps at an RPM of 1050. Pretty tasty when the mag size is 57!

Has anyone played Rainbow Six Siege, it is in my local Sainsbury's for £20 and I am tempted!

Presently I have been battering total war: attilla and have put wayyyyy too much time into that so need something a bit less heavy :)

Yep I have and I know a fair few of the other members on here have.

Tbh I never really got that into it and haven't touched it in months. My problem is though that I got it at Christmas with 3 other games, one of which was Fallout 4 & tbh that's pretty much all I've played for months.

I've maybe played an hour or two on Rainbow 6, same for Need For Speed & Black Ops 3, ....then like 30-40 hours on Fallout 4. :scare::lol:

Been playing Robocraft this week, it's FTP on steam. There is a ridiculously good free code on Alienware if there are any left, basically skips all the grind of the entire game and gives you plenty of stuff for free, I played to lvl22 and it jumped me to 88 which is handy. I don't see me getting too much more play time out of it though, it's good fun but the level design and gameplay require an amount of polish to make it really good, currently it feels too easy to top the board for anyone who's played a lot of FPS games and isn't a moron building.

Played Factorio the week before which is good fun, we played on a custom map and nearly end gamed it on our server, but it gets repetitive near the end and my mate got bored, thus it shall never be finished.

Not touched a AAA game in a while actually.

Edited by Husky