What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Sounds like it's getting power, you will need to check to see if the disk is recognised in disk manager on the PC. If it does its spinning, do not give it a signature or obviously format.

Next I'd check to see if you can charge your controller through the Xbox USB ports. If it does then I suspect the cable as it may spin the disk but not transfer data.

Eift: when I say spin I mean powered, may not be spinning... Was in a rush typing that.

Edited by Fodder

Already ploughed 14 odd hours into The Divsion :lol:

It has its niggles here and there but I have to say it's brilliant and very easy to get carried away/lose track of time doing side missions etc

Playing online as a group of 3 is awesome :thumbs:

Is it as open world as everyone states?

Yeah once its loaded it all entirely open world, no additional loads and the city is huge.

One thing I realised is you cannot actually pause the game, only check your map or your inventory, the game still continues blurred in the background whilst you access this.

This means if you want to step away for a bit and your just standing in the street or mid-mission you cannot just pause the game, the AI will simply ambush you, game over.

That said you can just fast travel to a safe house and you are literally 'safe' to leave the character standing there.

Is it as open world as everyone states?

Yeah once its loaded it all entirely open world, no additional loads and the city is huge.

One thing I realised is you cannot actually pause the game, only check your map or your inventory, the game still continues blurred in the background whilst you access this.

This means if you want to step away for a bit and your just standing in the street or mid-mission you cannot just pause the game, the AI will simply ambush you, game over.

That said you can just fast travel to a safe house and you are literally 'safe' to leave the character standing there.

Yeah I found the lack of pause on a beer run to the fridge the other night but as you say fast travel to base or safe house and you're good.

I did get the bug the first night where folks were queuing to interact with an NPC, I didn't realise what was going on at the time and walked straight up, around the side of the desk and interacted.... I think I may have cheesed a few folks off :lol:

Had a bit of a nightmare day however I did find myself thinking about how to play the divisions d looking forward to getting home to get a mission or two in.

Been quite a while since I've felt like that about a game :)

Had a bit of a nightmare day however I did find myself thinking about how to play the divisions d looking forward to getting home to get a mission or two in.

Been quite a while since I've felt like that about a game :)

Have to agree, I don't play games often, but I'm completely addicted to this.

Level 20 now, strong enough to dabble in the 'Dark Zone' with friends however getting extracted with rare loot is another matter :lol:

I've not been in the Dark Zone yet, by the time I get home from work and get on everyone else is off. I went in alone during the beta and teamed up with a few guys, played for a couple of hours, got some good gear then got slaughtered and lost all my gear at extraction. B@#+&£$s.

If anyone on Xbone is on give me a shout. GT is Hell presidenti

The NPC's in the Dark Zone seem a lil tougher now than they were in the beta, watch out for the yellow ones too

They seem tougher in the missions too, not complaining as it makes you think more about what you're doing.

That said I've not been into the dark zone yet but can imagine tougher NPCs makes it pretty frustrating.

Still enjoying the game. :)

Dark zone is way more intense than in the betas, far more numerous mobs around and we kept running into cross fires from multiple mobs. Leads to some intensive fire fights where ammo was running low and you really don't want to die as you have some good gear to evacuate.

The Division is incredible. Smashed through all the main missions and am now trawling the DZ for High End gear and Phoenix Credits so I can work on crafting the best available stuff.

A squad is vital, though. Team up with whoever you can!

So everyone seems to be loving "The Division", ....I haven't bought it yet but am considering trading in some of my less used PS4 games for it.

Can someone tell me is it basically an open world shoot em' up game then?

With main missions & side missions? A bit like "Fallout 4"?

Cheers. :thumbs:

• Like 1

So everyone seems to be loving "The Division", ....I haven't bought it yet but am considering trading in some of my less used PS4 games for it.

Can someone tell me is it basically an open world shoot em' up game then?

With main missions & side missions? A bit like "Fallout 4"?

Cheers. :thumbs:

It's an RPG/Shooter combo. Completely open world with some challenging story missions and a hell of a lot of side missions and encounters to complete (should you choose to). It's a bit more.... athletic in terms of movement than Fallout 4 though.

It's an RPG/Shooter combo. Completely open world with some challenging story missions and a hell of a lot of side missions and encounters to complete (should you choose to). It's a bit more.... athletic in terms of movement than Fallout 4 though.

Thanks for the reply.

So any options in game for modifying weapons that you carry? or anything else similar.

When you say more athletic in terms of movement than Fallout 4 then I take it you mean things like you can slide up to cover or dive into cover & things of that nature is it?? ;)

Weapons and mods are highly customisable, yeah. I'm yet to see two weapons with exactly the same stats etc.

Haha, thats exactly what I meant by athletic. There's also climbing, rappelling on ropes and blind firing over walls. It doesn't look like there is any 'Levolution' in game but you can shoot through car windows and blow out tyres etc. You also leave a footprint trail in the snow which is a nice little touch. Nothing game changing though!

• Like 1

It's an MMO shooter, like Destiny.

If it were SP I'd have got it by now, but I'm an antisocial bastard.

I thought it was single player Dan? :shrug:

Is it one of these games you always have to play online then with groups of players? ...or can you just play it on your own like Fallout 4 for example?

I'm still waiting for "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands" so may well end up leaving this. :dry: Very indecisive now. :lol: