What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Anyone tried overwatch. I wasn't sure after the beta, looked far too basic to get me off destiny but after everyone at work kept on about it I decided to take a chance. Have to say it's blummin good fun and if you get a coordinated group you can steam roller your opponents. Looks great and very polished. Mind you that's blizzard for you.

Anyone playing it?

Still all about DOTA 2 for me with a bit of Fallout 4 on the side. I tried the new need for speed on my pc but alas it crashes every time I run it as my PC is just a bit to old now :(

I would think about upgrading it but now I have a zed my money goes on that instead of building a new PC

Finished Doom last night.

What. A Game.

So much action, such perfectly balanced difficulty levels, the weapons and back story and music and all the jumping, just everything is perfect. I had serious reservations over this when it was in beta as it looked more Halo than Doom, but now it's here I have to say that it's probably the peak of the series.

Caaaaaannnot wait to get home from York today.

Total war warhammer awaits me. Non stop till Monday evening :lol:

Let me know how it is, I liked the look of the adverts even though I'm not a D&D/Warhammer gaming type. Having said that, with the amount I get to play these days I won't finish Dark Souls 3 until 2020 and then I might catch up on the recent BlOps Zombies maps until 2025...

• Like 1

does anyone on here play Dayz? its been my favourate game since it was released as standalone, but it has been my geek computer friend who had a tower powerful enough to run it (16gb ram, water cooled, 3 monitors etc)

UNTIL TODAY!!!

I have swapped my ps4 (which included PT) for a high power PC, so I am very keen to get home and start my journey in chernarus!

• Like 1

Project cars on PS4, just worked out how to increase the wheels resistance a bit and am now doing laps of Bannochbrae Road Circuit - Scotland. Promised myself I'll turn it off at 1am but not sure how that's going to work out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just picked up Red Alert 2 Yuri's revenge from my origin account, doesnt like windows 10 much but saving every 5mins is helping. Forgot how good the C&C series was back in the day!

1995 was shared between C&C, X-Files and highschool.

I sank so many hours into C&C '95. My poor Pentium 60 could barely cope.

A lot of you may have already seen this but for those of you on the PS4 still waiting on a really decent driving game Gran Turismo is back....

Apparently being released on the 16th November this year. ;)

I did see this, they have however dropped the dynamic weather so they can maintain frame rate. I'm assuming this is the prologue equivalent with a full release in a couple of years?

Edit: scrub that looks pretty comprehensive.

Edited by Fodder

I did see this, they have however dropped the dynamic weather so they can maintain frame rate. I'm assuming this is the prologue equivalent with a full release in a couple of years?

Yeah think it is the main game, ...no prologue AFAIK. ;)

I hope they get the engine sounds right this time. They've always sounded like a synthetic lawnmower in GT

I thought GT6 was ok engine sound wise, although tbf I don't have a lot to compare it to, :dry: ...I mean it's not like I've ever heard a Bugatti or similar in real life. :blush::lol:

Yeah think it is the main game, ...no prologue AFAIK. ;)

I hope they get the engine sounds right this time. They've always sounded like a synthetic lawnmower in GT

I thought GT6 was ok engine sound wise, although tbf I don't have a lot to compare it to, :dry: ...I mean it's not like I've ever heard a Bugatti or similar in real life. :blush::lol:

If a bugatti sounds like a lawnmower then I don't care how fast it is I don't want one.

It's not the main game, it's a Prologue-esque version. No SP career mode either, the focus is on MP stuff.

Aahhh really!?? Well that's a load of c**p. :thumbdown:

Sorry but I'd rather they didn't release anything apart from the main game. Didn't buy the last prologue game either so won't be buying that one.

I'll just wait for the proper full fat game, ...even if it isn't until 2017. :dry:

Anyway, downloaded goat simulator earlier... No kidding. Will give it a goat tomorrow.

It loses it's appeal after a very short amount of time, unfortunately.

I can imagine to be fair, didn't get around to playing it over the weekend but got to be worth 10 minutes