What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Well I did get an hour in last night.

. I got to play an hour or so last night, first impressions are good and you get pointers for what you are meant to be collecting however I'm getting frustrated looking for the fuel for my ship. The elements share icons for similar elements but I need plutonium not that other stuff which seems to be so readily available in my location

I will report back more once I've had time to play a little more

Edited by Fodder
  • Like 2

Just downloaded Far Harbour DLC......not as different as i thought it was going to be...so far, did consider No Man's Sky, but after watching some game play i found it rather visually unimpressive, i find it very hard to find anything as good, as in as free roaming, open world non constrained games, guess i will have to wait for the revamped version of Skyrim, personally if they where to do the same with Oblivion i would be very happy...stunning graphics.

I caved and bought it on PC. It's quite relaxing to play, but it reminds me of Spore in that it promised unlimited freedom but ultimately it still has limits. It's enjoyable enough though, despite graphics that are bland but colourful, and sound that is non existent.

Depends on what you want from a game really, it's definitely a 6 or 7 rather than a 9 or 10.

• Like 1

I caved and bought it on PC. It's quite relaxing to play, but it reminds me of Spore in that it promised unlimited freedom but ultimately it still has limits. It's enjoyable enough though, despite graphics that are bland but colourful, and sound that is non existent.

Depends on what you want from a game really, it's definitely a 6 or 7 rather than a 9 or 10.

How're you finding it? My finger is hovering above the payment button

It's great,but also tedious. I mean, I can spend an entire evening mining for stuff and trading it for monies, then realise I've achieved nothing and am still light years from the centre and essentially wasted an evening. But I've enjoyed it, so it's weird! :lol:

• Like 1

Just downloaded Far Harbour DLC......not as different as i thought it was going to be...so far, ...

I did read about that but tbh decided against it as it sounded like just more of the same albeit in a slightly different location. New weapons though would have interested me.

I'm still playing "Just Cause 3" when I get time or the whim takes me. Not bored of that yet although much like Fallout 4 it can get very repetitive. ;)

It's great,but also tedious. I mean, I can spend an entire evening mining for stuff and trading it for monies, then realise I've achieved nothing and am still light years from the centre and essentially wasted an evening. But I've enjoyed it, so it's weird! :lol:

I've been like that but then really frustrated wth the juggling of inventory slots so I can collect enough to be able to craft something j need to progress. Also find the Atlas not very helpful as I've not found a way to pull up what I need when I want and when it does show it's very brief.

But I'm still enjoying it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. PCars is a load of crappy crapness. Well, it's not, but it's so poorly designed that you'll hate it. There's a great game under there and when it works it's brilliant, but the menu system and tweaking is just an absolute nightmare it ruins the whole game.

Project Cars was awful, buggy and it has taken them ages to fix obvious issues. I had high hopes and they were dashed, all my friends moved on to other games. However, i went back to see how it is getting on after all the updates and it is miles miles better and is now a cracking game. Far more engrossing than Forza

Dirt rally is amazing, it looks stunning and the physics are amazing. But, never have i ever sworn so much at a game before. It is rock hard but so rewarding when a stage goes well, then inevitably in the next stage you hit something and the swearing starts again

• Like 1

I bought Deus Ex MK on Friday night. It's stonking, it really is. So many ways to approach everything, it's utterly glorious.

12 hours in and I've barely done any missions at all, which is a very good thing indeed. :D

Project Cars was awful, buggy and it has taken them ages to fix obvious issues. I had high hopes and they were dashed, all my friends moved on to other games. However, i went back to see how it is getting on after all the updates and it is miles miles better and is now a cracking game. Far more engrossing than Forza

Dirt rally is amazing, it looks stunning and the physics are amazing. But, never have i ever sworn so much at a game before. It is rock hard but so rewarding when a stage goes well, then inevitably in the next stage you hit something and the swearing starts again

Amazon just delivered Project Cars today so I am hoping to sink my teeth into it a bit this evening... glad to hear that the patches improved/fixed the game's issues. Especially as I had heard it was a massive let down due to the bugs...

As for Dirt rally, I literally just laughed quite loud and now being stared at like I am insane... but I know exactly where you're coming from as I used to play rally games (albeit back on the PS2!)

Gran Turismo Sport has been delayed into 2017 now, so not out on Nov 15th as previously announced.

Ironic that the beta for this was cancelled precisely so the game wouldn't slip into next year...!

And the cars still sounds like sh1te.