What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

^^ Not heard of that Gizmo.

Just bought "The Last Of Us ~ Remastered" for my PS4. Excellent game so far and loving the detailed environments. ;)

Such an awesome atmospheric game. Loved it on the PS3

Possibly the best story mode of any game I've played, glad I waited for the PS4 remastered version tbh.

Homefront was rubbish. I played it for a couple of hours and then posted it back. It's an open world FPS with crafting elements. The first few missions were very tedious and having subsequently watched a review on youtube, it followed the same pattern for the rest of the game so i got rid.

I was then posted Uncharted 4. I've not played any of the others previously. WHAT A GAME this is!! I played it for about 10 hours over the weekend which is an awful lot for me. It's incredible. The movement is so fluid and the graphics are possibly the best i've seen.

I've also got the new Mirror's Edge at the momoent and the parkour elements of this pale in comparison to those in Uncharted 4!

The Last of Us is on the rental list, coming soon!

Such an awesome atmospheric game. Loved it on the PS3

See I missed it on the PS3 so didn't really get what it meant by "remastered" at first as just thought it was part of the title but now it makes sense. :)

Possibly the best story mode of any game I've played, glad I waited for the PS4 remastered version tbh.

I'm literally a few hours in now and I'm really gripped.

Love playing the game as stealthily as I can tbh but I'm slowly starting to upgrade my weapons which is definitely helping when I do have to go loud although lack of ammo is an issue.

Such a PITA having to work when I'd much rather be playing that game. :lol:

You won't regret giving it a go marzman, ...sooner the better. :teeth:

Loved the last of us on PS4 but got stuck in the gym IIRC and never went back.

Conserving resources is really important.

Yeah I'm learning that. :blush:

Yesterday I had 6 rounds for my hunting rifle, 12 for my revolver & maybe 15 for my handgun, ...pi**ed through most of that extremely quickly in one fire fight with some soldiers so now only have 6 rounds left for my revolver.

That's why I'm trying to be stealthy now. Because I have no ammo! :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

Anyone playing Forza Horizon 3 yet. Currently installing...taking sooooo long!

Been playing it for 3 days straight and it well worth the wait on the install time haha. Level 70 already which is pretty sad but its the best car game I've ever played currently got 7 350z in my garage all tuned up differently but the drift spec is the winner turning all settings off and switching to manual is just amazing. LOVE this game

A little gutted that there's no rocket bunny kit for the z but they do have the nismo kit so better than nothing. Also all liberty walk kits are there which is class and the r35 looks beast with it,won that on the horizon reward wheel :)

Edited by PPod

Anyone played Asseto yet on Xbox? Any good? Reviews seem pretty poor...

Didn't even know it was out! That was silly, releasing alongside FH3.

I don't think they did release it alongside FH3, thought it released in August... probably so it didn't clash though

Can't you buy the game from Amazon for like £20??

Ooooh I remember that part, took a few attempts but it's rewarding when you finish it. I think there was another part where you play the girl in a confined space that was bloody tough as well.

Anyone played Asseto yet on Xbox? Any good? Reviews seem pretty poor...

Didn't even know it was out! That was silly, releasing alongside FH3.

yea just like another project cars scenario brought over from PC and it is just a mess on console

I wouldnt touch it at present. Reviews are bad and a die hard friend of mine who loves racing games and has bought it says its broken and needs significant fixes. It is broken far more than PC ever was and that was bad, however now its awesome so time will tell

Can't you buy the game from Amazon for like £20??

Why bother when i'm gonna rent it? £14 a month and i get unlimited rentals with 2x games at a time. I'll just rent it for a couple of weeks and finish it.

Ooooh I remember that part, took a few attempts but it's rewarding when you finish it. I think there was another part where you play the girl in a confined space that was bloody tough as well.

I just fired it up, seems I did get past there and on to the hotel lobby.... going to restart as I have no idea what I'm doing anymore :lol:

So Assetto Corsa was next to arrive on my rental list. Played it for about 30 mins so far and it seems okay.

Took about 15 mins to find the right settings for my Thrustmaster TX but it's dialed in now and feels good. You can really feel the weight transfer/inertia when changing directions, and when you have to apply opposite lock. This is probably the most realistic FFB i've felt on an XBOX game to date.

Graphics-wise they're a bit of a let down. I think Project Cars has the edge here.

In terms of tracks and cars, the selection is really limited. I think there's something like 8 different tracks, plus the varying layouts (GP, International, etc).

I've only done a couple of races so far. The AI seems good. Not sure how much replayability there's going to be in it though... it's a bit emotionless/dull sadly.

Doom is epic fun!

I caved and bought FH3 because Stevo kept pestering me. Good thing too, as I bloody love it now :D What made the difference was replacing the LHS thumbstick with the taller one on the Elite controller, made everything less twitchy and more controllable.