What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

• 2 weeks later...

horizon 3 demo should be out today for xbox one

Looking forward to trying that. I had read some thought it was going to be available at 1am this morning but it has been delayed, or that info was a placeholder and not correct.

Sure does look pretty and looking forward to trying it. I hope they have beefed up the car sound effects

• 2 weeks later...

To me Forza 3 feels like the cars aren't actually connected to the road... really weird to be honest. The off road races feel a little better but it reminds me of the early ridge racers arcade feel if that makes sense.

Anyone know else feel the same?

Also Amazon seem to have a gaming sale on at the minute for example BF1 is £37.

looks like Horizon 3 is getting some great reviews i think you have to get past the fact your doing silly but fun things in cars if your some one like Ekona then i imagine anything out side a simulator isnt acceptable though

I get that but it almost feels like I'm floating as opposed to driving on the roads. I didn't get that in the previous FH.... could be just me, the demo or the combination of both.

Was interested if anyone else felt the same.

i would say the cars feel very different the lambo you start in doesnt feel right but sliding around in the gt350 felt normal before most cars felt the same

i think the game will shine when your using off road cars of road or rally spec imprezas and evo etc, it does get a bit odd doing 200mph in a lambo across a beach

looks like Horizon 3 is getting some great reviews i think you have to get past the fact your doing silly but fun things in cars if your some one like Ekona then i imagine anything out side a simulator isnt acceptable though

I get that but it almost feels like I'm floating as opposed to driving on the roads. I didn't get that in the previous FH.... could be just me, the demo or the combination of both.

Was interested if anyone else felt the same.

Exactly my issue. I had to check my wheel a few times as i thought the ff wasnt working properly but go off road and it kicks in. The road feels like you are driving on an ice rink with no feedback whatsoever. This was via a limited play of the demo though

I hated FM5 and 6 with the wheel. The brakes feel awful. PCars was perfect IMHO, but F1 2015 is my favourite game to play with a wheel.

I've just signed up to Boomerang Rentals again as there are loads of games coming out over the next few months that i'm interested in, and a couple from the summer i was after.

Got Mirror's Edge and Homefront to play tonight.