What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Ive switched back to GTA V for a bit to mop up side missions and explore. Forgot how big this is and how you can easily get distracted by random situations such as the runaway bride or the mobsters daughter getting bumped off.

Haven't dared switch back to Trevor yet :lol:

Just bought a ps4 off my mate and it came with dying light, i tried but just couldnt get into it, just seemed like you were charging all over the map for small missions, charge back to base, loads of video and then charge around the map for another small mission.

Liberated metal gear solid and loving it :)

I have a PS4 and bought the last of us remastered. Looks awesome but won't start it until F4, dying light and ESO are done with

Hmmm.....I see myself spending many hours on Homeworld: Deserts Of Kharak this coming week

What did you think to it? I found the campaign amazing but sadly in its current form the game doesnt have any replay value for me so I've put it down now that the story is complete. If they add more maps or units I will be able to enjoy skirmish/multiplayer but in its current form its not very appealing.

XCOM2 this Friday, get hype!

Sadly realised i was going to be working mostly nights this week, but so far what I have played of it I like (Just found the brothers carrier)

Then got sidetracked by FINALLY installing a SSD to replace my OS drive and updating my monitor to a Ilyama ProLite XU2590HS.

3D9C28B1-162D-4A92-883D-55626596151F_zpsshd49abv.jpg

Love the Samsung Data Migration software, makes the whole process super easy

4CB333DC-916F-462A-8A92-B0C0C9CD1BA8_zpsqvmjzpzm.jpg

6483A19C-2178-45A9-9C6F-F8C49092E2B8_zps3wfj4i04.jpg

But then a little hiccup but no biggie as it was the HDD that was to be retired

67FDAE27-0814-445C-BE9F-740F224461EB_zpszbfe40tv.jpg

Then got sidetracked yet again after learning that some software house made an attempt to replicate one of my favourite games from the past, Syndicate, and released under the name Satellite Reign. Which looks nice, but ain't finished the tutorial yet.

Edited by BulletMagnet

Just bought a ps4 off my mate and it came with dying light, i tried but just couldnt get into it, just seemed like you were charging all over the map for small missions, charge back to base, loads of video and then charge around the map for another small mission.

Liberated metal gear solid and loving it :)

I have a PS4 and bought the last of us remastered. Looks awesome but won't start it until F4, dying light and ESO are done with

Mine came with last of us aswell, glad it came with it as I would have been gutted if I paid for it, just didnt seem to flow at all. and stupid controls.

I hated it too. I mean, I know it's a brilliant game, but I just couldn't get on with it at all. The save system was daft, I'd kill a bunch of zombies then die, and the save would put me right back in the middle of the zombies I'd just killed who had respawned. That did my head in.

I didn't stick around long enough to find out how good it was, people raved about it, and too be honest, the opening scene was very good, with the car crash. But christ I played the game for a good few hours and nothing seemed to be happening so left it.

Did anyone play PT when it was available? I still have it on my PS4, and by god was it scary. I'm a jumpy person anyway, but I literally threw the controller and screamed :cry:

Hmmm.....I see myself spending many hours on Homeworld: Deserts Of Kharak this coming week

What did you think to it? I found the campaign amazing but sadly in its current form the game doesnt have any replay value for me so I've put it down now that the story is complete. If they add more maps or units I will be able to enjoy skirmish/multiplayer but in its current form its not very appealing.

XCOM2 this Friday, get hype!

Sadly realised i was going to be working mostly nights this week, but so far what I have played of it I like (Just found the brothers carrier)

Then got sidetracked by FINALLY installing a SSD to replace my OS drive and updating my monitor to a Ilyama ProLite XU2590HS.

3D9C28B1-162D-4A92-883D-55626596151F_zpsshd49abv.jpg

Love the Samsung Data Migration software, makes the whole process super easy

4CB333DC-916F-462A-8A92-B0C0C9CD1BA8_zpsqvmjzpzm.jpg

6483A19C-2178-45A9-9C6F-F8C49092E2B8_zps3wfj4i04.jpg

But then a little hiccup but no biggie as it was the HDD that was to be retired

67FDAE27-0814-445C-BE9F-740F224461EB_zpszbfe40tv.jpg

Then got sidetracked yet again after learning that some software house made an attempt to replicate one of my favourite games from the past, Syndicate, and released under the name Satellite Reign. Which looks nice, but ain't finished the tutorial yet.

The Bullfrog Syndicate? Goddamn, I loved that game! I might have to do some snooping to find this remake...

I didn't stick around long enough to find out how good it was, people raved about it, and too be honest, the opening scene was very good, with the car crash. But christ I played the game for a good few hours and nothing seemed to be happening so left it.

Did anyone play PT when it was available? I still have it on my PS4, and by god was it scary. I'm a jumpy person anyway, but I literally threw the controller and screamed :cry:

Last of us was brilliant all the way through, thoroughly enjoyed it.

P.T was F**k scary! shat me up soo many times!

The Bullfrog Syndicate? Goddamn, I loved that game! I might have to do some snooping to find this remake...

Yup, the Bullfrog Syndicate

7807FAD3-E289-45D8-857D-7FF2EA3619A7_zpsxafijvq6.jpg

3F7BDDD3-8B77-4254-BB14-D4604D4B7144_zpsohlzhju2.jpg

• Like 2

I tried, believe me. The controls were too squiffy and like I said, the save system was silly. I know it's a brilliant game, one of the best ever made, but it just didn't do it for me.

Tell you how much I liked the story though, I went and read a bunch of spoilers to see how it did actually end :lol:

@ Smc1992 - Started playing it yesterday, what a cracking little game. So addictive though :thumbs:

Honestly taking over my life. I find myself coming home from work itching to play it :lol: are you on PS4?

No on the pc :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

@ Smc1992 - Started playing it yesterday, what a cracking little game. So addictive though :thumbs:

Honestly taking over my life. I find myself coming home from work itching to play it :lol: are you on PS4?

No on the pc :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Cos PC Master Race.............puny console....pah!

Can't say i've played that, I guess i'm missing out?

I'm still trawling through Fallout 4, ...can't seem to get off it. :dry: It's like crack or something. :lol:

Which they would hurry up with the creation kit so we can put right all the shoddy coding and get the game to look and work like it should.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm still trawling through Fallout 4, ...can't seem to get off it. :dry: It's like crack or something. :lol:

Which they would hurry up with the creation kit so we can put right all the shoddy coding and get the game to look and work like it should.

Can't say I've noticed any problems tbh. ;)

What's the creation kit then?

Can't say I've noticed any problems tbh. ;)

What's the creation kit then?

It will allow direct access to the game code so mods can correct all the glitches and add lands / quests / weapons etc etc also enable Enb so the graphics will be mind blowing instead of just lazy drab

It will allow direct access to the game code so mods can correct all the glitches and add lands / quests / weapons etc etc also enable Enb so the graphics will be mind blowing instead of just lazy drab

Is that just for the PC gamers then?

I find it ok on the PS4 but then maybe I'm not being critical enough of the game. ;)

Is that just for the PC gamers then?

I find it ok on the PS4 but then maybe I'm not being critical enough of the game. ;)

It is yes. ...