What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

:lol:

Honest, it was shockingly bad, and I wanted to like it so I could play a racing game with my mates. Sadly it was gash.

I've gone back to Hitman Absolution this week, on the PC this time. Still an absolutely amazing game, and one of the only stealth games that makes me want to perfect a level rather than just getting through it and be damned with the score. Hopefully the new one will be equally entertaining, but I'm a little dubious now they're moving to episodic content as that usually means it's not finished. Still, if it can be 80% as good then I'll be very happy.

• Like 1

Just finished ROTTR tonight. What an utterly brilliant game! So much to it, perfect difficulty balance, stunning graphics, great story... Honest, I think I may love these new TR games as much as anything else I play in modern times. I really can't fault them at all. If you've got a PC or Xbone, you won't be disappointed with this at all. PS4 owners, grab this as soon as it comes out!

I also may or may not have bought Pokemon Yellow from eBay to help celebrate the 20th anniversary of Red/Blue :blush:

Been watching that on Twitch, looks like a fun game. Now if only they did an offline mode, I'd probably be all over that. :(

I almost long for the days before the internet was popular, when designers actually had to make the effort to put in an excellent single player mode too.

Been watching that on Twitch, looks like a fun game. Now if only they did an offline mode, I'd probably be all over that. :(

I almost long for the days before the internet was popular, when designers actually had to make the effort to put in an excellent single player mode too.

Me too, my primary gaming is campaign and then MP to get the most value.

I tend to avoid online only games as to be honest I'm a casual gamer who doesn't mind losing. I'm also quite a quiet/shy person so talking to strangers is awkward for me especially as my mum warned me about that sort of thing.

They could be trying to groom me after all :lol:

That reminds me that my humour is best when in person :)

I'm still ploughing through fallout 4 at the minute, getting really tough and need to sort my armour out.

Short?! It's bloody massive!

I reckon I got about 25 hours out of it, and only got 70% completion.

Skyrim currently 1100 hours and counting played Tomb for 11 so far and completed 35% so it's short.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I spent a lot of my weekend going through The Division Beta. It has a hell of a lot of potential, but I'm undecided as of yet. I've been hyped for this game for the last 18 months, so I'm hoping it's a bit more polished on release day.

Started playing Dying Light on Xbone.

Always wanted a zombie holocaust MMORPG in the same vein as Fallout 3\4 - not exactly the same but still, early days.

Im a massive zombie fan, and got this on PS4 as soon as it came out. when you get into it and level up, it becomes a whole different game..but still dont bother going out at night

Always wanted a zombie holocaust MMORPG in the same vein as Fallout 3\4 - not exactly the same but still, early days.

Im a massive zombie fan, and got this on PS4 as soon as it came out. when you get into it and level up, it becomes a whole different game..but still dont bother going out at night

I liked that game! It got a little boring after NG+ though. Doesn't the new CoD Map Pack come out tomorrow? Can't wait for a new zombies map!

which was the COD with no zombies, but an alien invasion type game? that was pretty good as well! have you played all the Dead rising games, and left 4 deads?

I think that was MW3? The new COD has a similar progression type zombies mode as well, but I haven't played that yet either!

Tombraider finished...really disappointed ....too short...rushed....boss battle was lame.....dlc is pants and has no reflection on the main game in other words another botched attempt at a Tombraider Game..the first two are still the best for length / puzzles/shock moments and story .....Miss Jaquline Natla Does.....classic line from a classic game

Hmmm.....I see myself spending many hours on Homeworld: Deserts Of Kharak this coming week

What did you think to it? I found the campaign amazing but sadly in its current form the game doesnt have any replay value for me so I've put it down now that the story is complete. If they add more maps or units I will be able to enjoy skirmish/multiplayer but in its current form its not very appealing.

XCOM2 this Friday, get hype!

Those volatiles and that crazy UV-reactive freaks are mental.

Already "cheesed" by murdering my way to an assault rifle with 100 rounds of ammo but it's still hard as hell trying to get away from them. Should have unlocked all the safe zones during the first mission!

Got that korek machete blueprint but not enough alcohol to build it

Just bought a ps4 off my mate and it came with dying light, i tried but just couldnt get into it, just seemed like you were charging all over the map for small missions, charge back to base, loads of video and then charge around the map for another small mission.

Liberated metal gear solid and loving it :)