What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

The new Codemasters rally title is meant to be pretty good. I think it's on PC and PS4.

I've been part of the beta for this for a good few months and yes, it is brilliant. Best rally game by far. Codies have gone away from the usual arcade approach and made a very pure rally sim. I pretty much play it every day.

• Like 2

The new Codemasters rally title is meant to be pretty good. I think it's on PC and PS4.

I've been part of the beta for this for a good few months and yes, it is brilliant. Best rally game by far. Codies have gone away from the usual arcade approach and made a very pure rally sim. I pretty much play it every day.

What's it called please?

My brothers getting "WRC 5" on the PS4 for Christmas but don't think that's made by Codemasters. :dry::shrug:

What's it called please?

My brothers getting "WRC 5" on the PS4 for Christmas but don't think that's made by Codemasters. :dry::shrug:

Dirty Rally is the Codies games. It's out now on the PC but is not out until April 5th 2016 on the Xbone and PS4. Well worth the wait if it's as good as the PC version.

Not heard good things about WRC 5 unfortunately :(

Sebastian Loeb Rally is the other rally game coming out but no idea what it's like.

Here's a video of one of the shorter Welsh stages. I love driving this stage the other way around as you do the forest stage first, then across the top of the plain's and then downhill into the stadium section for the water splashes.

Edited by Linus27

Yeah that does look good Linus and I've had lots of Codemasters games in the past. I actually had "Dirt 2" and "Dirt 3" on the PS3 so will definitely be waiting for the new Dirt game for my PS4.

Hopefully my brother will enjoy WRC5 anyway, ...guess if he doesn't he can always trade it in when Dirt comes out. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Im enjoying Boomerang Rentals. I had to get 3x crappy games before i could get access to the good stuff, but right now i've got Rainbow Six and Need For Speed.

I've spent about half an hour on both so far. NFS is utter tosh. No steering wheel support, WTF? I'll give it another hour though before i post it back.

Rainbow Six on the other hand appears to be wicked! I've just done the first couple of training missions and they're great fun! Rapelling through a window just as i blow it is awesome! The controls feel ever so slightly strange (not quite up to CoD or BF standards) so it feels a little unwieldy at the moment.

Also noticed Thief is free on Games with Gold at the moment.

Just got all the maps and add on stuff for Battlefield 4 so that should keep me busy :) Had the game the day it came out but not really played it lol

Considering Elite Dangerous but not sure I'll get bored as I only really do racing sim's and 1st army shooters.

Well I've still be plowing on through MGSV.

Currently almost 55-60% complete overall with 70% odd of the side ops completed. Really annoying me though all this FOB sh**e especially as some thieving git stole my first nuke I developed and then the second one after I developed that. :dry::rant:

I did develop a third one but scrapped it as soon as it was done in order to get the trophy for doing it, ...won't be doing anymore though as they're a load of balls. I mean it acts as no deterrent and other people can just go to your command FOB & steal it. :scare:

Utterly pointless. :dry:

Tbh I've no idea as I stopped playing it ages ago, but there was an update from Konami the other week that made reference to it. I only glanced over as I'm very unlikely to go back to the game now.

Ahh ok.

Tbh I'm only playing it so much as I'm hoping Santa will bring me a new game or two so I know afterwards I'm unlikely to play it as much. ;)

Just in case any wants a wheel for their Xbox one / PC this is now a cracking deal. I bought one a month ago for over £300 and now it's down to 150. Ouch but it happens and it's a great wheel.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/game-controllers-and-joysticks/logitech-driving-force-g920-racing-wheel-black-10136487-pdt.html

Just in case any wants a wheel for their Xbox one / PC this is now a cracking deal. I bought one a month ago for over £300 and now it's down to 150. Ouch but it happens and it's a great wheel.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/game-controllers-and-joysticks/logitech-driving-force-g920-racing-wheel-black-10136487-pdt.html

That's tempting, works well with Forza etc I take it? That and the stand Dan recommended to me a while back may be doable in my small man cave

Currys are also selling a bundle with the gear stick for an extra £25.

Watch that and make your mind up. These guys are the definitive go-to for sim racing stuff, and they're the reason I went for the TX unit.

However, given the price difference and the fact that playing a racing game with a pad is like eating your dinner with a guitar, I'd say go for it! :)

Yup the tx is a great wheel and I was very tempted but I chose against is because:

1. Can't find any in stock for love nor money

2. Price

3. Many Issues with those wheels with a non uk plug socket

4. The assurance that if something goes wrong I can walk into PC world and hand it back rather than having to deal with an online trader.

But yes if you are after a wheel the Ferrari tx is the better choice but at this discounted price it's just too good an offer.

I'm really enjoying R6: Siege at the moment. It's nice to play a tactical game that requires a bit of thought. But when I do get bored of it I pop back over to the mind-numbing run'n'gun Black Ops 3. I am yet to play NFS, but I suspect I'll give it a go very soon. I'm a sucker for ricing imaginary cars.

I'm really enjoying R6: Siege at the moment. It's nice to play a tactical game that requires a bit of thought. But when I do get bored of it I pop back over to the mind-numbing run'n'gun Black Ops 3. I am yet to play NFS, but I suspect I'll give it a go very soon. I'm a sucker for ricing imaginary cars.

I love rainbow 6 siege (xbox one) if anyone is on add me. My gamer tag is Stuggerz :)

Haven't heard of "Dying Light", ...is it on the PS4? or other?

Currently I'm playing "Need For Speed", "Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six" and "Fallout 4" so Santa got me a pretty good selection to play with. :teeth:

Yeah it's out on ps4 too bud, if u love zombie slaying games get it! Have a look at some YouTube videos it's great! Big update February with a whole new island bigger than the first 2 combined