So Beautiful but WHHHHYYYYY????

Stutopia

Saw a beautiful yet sad sight out on a bank holiday sesh last weekend in Sheff. In one driveway there was: an SLS AMG, an Aston Martin Vantage coupe, an Aston Martin Vantage roadster and a beautiful black GTR - not a bad collection by anyone’s standards, I'm sure you'll agree. Though, if you were picky, you could argue something with some bootspace might be handy :lol:

Each one of them at first glance appeared stunning but then as I had a closer peak they all looked like they’d been stood FOREVER, the white SLS had even had someone “hilariously” write a message in the dirt on the boot :scare: and there’s green growing on the Aston's ragtop and the coupe had the thickest layer of rain and tree deposits sitting on it :(

Why would anyone have so many beauties and just leave them standing there - why? WHY? WHHHHYYYYY????

IMG_5629_zpsa2pa1bag.jpg

I might start hanging around the house at weekends and ask if I can give them a quick wash :surrender:

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

With you totally on this. Don't get it at all.

They should be sold to someone who will care for them and the money spent on something that would be enjoyed.

Maybe if you washed them, this could lead to you taking them out ?? !!! :lol: Worth a try though !!

Might just work. :D

Did the possibility of exceptional circumstances ever cross your mind before you started to judge the owner?

Maybe he/she is ill.

There spouse could be ill and taken up time

maybe someone has died and their partner can't cope with selling them

There's dozens of other reasons that are a possibility.

Did the possibility of exceptional circumstances ever cross your mind before you started to judge the owner?

Maybe he/she is ill.

There spouse could be ill and taken up time

maybe someone has died and their partner can't cope with selling them

There's dozens of other reasons that are a possibility.

I'm not judging anyone, all I asked was why?

• Like 1

I have a theory... They all belong to a 23 year old glamour model who has just lost her driving licence for speeding with no top on... She is unable to drive at the moment but has just placed an ad in the paper for a full time valeter/f£ck buddy...??? (Company car included)

• Like 2

Maybe he has wealthy friends and they were visiting :)

I would say this too

It's a good theory and ordinarily I'd have gone with it, but...

(1) they were all filthy, so you'd expect at least one to be clean

(2) my mate lives round the corner and says they're always there :lol:

Maybe he has wealthy friends and they were visiting :)

I would say this too

It's a good theory and ordinarily I'd have gone with it, but...

(1) they were all filthy, so you'd expect at least one to be clean

(2) my mate lives round the corner and says they're always there :lol:

I said that must be friends because it's an interesting mix of cars. Having looked again it makes sense, convertible, 'british' sports car, jap car ... I guess they're all different enough to compliment one another

Edit: but having two Astons doesn't stack up! Haha

Edited by WINKJ

That's where they are :doh:

It was hell of a night out and we all completely forgot where we parked them - silly old us aye?

Just PM me over the address and I'll nip over and get them collected ASP ;)

• Like 2

That's where they are :doh:

It was hell of a night out and we all completely forgot where we parked them - silly old us aye?

Just PM me over the address and I'll nip over and get them collected ASP ;)

Coupled with Ekona's theory they are a drug dealer's currently on holiday, this could end in an interesting Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels type confrontation.

My money's on Chris and Buster, last men standing! Only based on the ex military pic Keyser keeps posting.