350z vs 370z

dannybz

126 members have voted

1. 1. What looks better design wise in your opinion 350z or 370z?

• 350z
    • 370z

In your opinion what looks better design wise? 350z or the 370z... I'll be honest i never really liked the 370z design and preferred the 350z but 370 is kinda growing on me now.

I've just made a poll... if anyone fancies to take part!

Edited by dannybz

Doesn't this kind of thread usually go like this?

"I own a 350, and that's the best!"

"I own a 370, and that's the best!"

"I don't own either, however I'll make a rational and well-thought out argument as to which one I think is better."

Other two: "SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT EVEN ALLOWED AN OPINION WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE ARGH RANT RANT RANT!!!11"

Or something like that.

• Like 5

Had the option between 350 and the 370. Had to choose 350z as it just has that look that will never get old. Also the 370z from side on just doesnt seem right. BUT did see a 370z nismo in black the other day and really liked it must be cause the black hides the shape better.

I recall when the first pics of the 370 were released in 2009 there was almost unamious dislike for the 370 design in comparison to the 350.

Over the years that dislike has changed significantly judging by comments made over the last 5 years and interestingly many doubters, including me, made the change and looking back whilst the more raw driving experience of the 350 is something I highly valued the various improvements of the 370 made it a far more pleasant experience for everyday driving.

But as looks are so subjective, human nature will mean that most will 'defend' what they currently have so as not to fall out of love :lol:

They are both beautiful cars in their own right although in my personal opinion I do prefer the looks of the 350.

Nothing to do with owning one though, I just think it looks better as a whole over the 370.

I'd definitely have a 2015 370Z Nismo one day though if I could as I think that's the best looking 370Z you can buy today (not including modified 370's). ;)

• Like 1

Another pointless thread. I'm surprised the moderators allow these posts to continue to be honest. They add no value and just cause hostility amongst some of the members... Who get upset easily

• Like 1