The Zed Shed Part Deux Build still going

Keyser

10 weeks! Is it getting a V8 generator? :stir:

If that old Zed with the V8 is still laying about when the new Zed Shed is finished we thought we could cut the roof off and use it as the rest room sofa - like they do in the American diner's on Route 66 :lol:

• Like 1

10 weeks! Is it getting a V8 generator? :stir:

If that old Zed with the V8 is still laying about when the new Zed Shed is finished we thought we could cut the roof off and use it as the rest room sofa - like they do in the American diner's on Route 66 :lol:

or turn into a Zed pick up truck!! Lol

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• 3 weeks later...

Well Phase 1 is now well under way as is phase 2 still aiming to start phase 3 1st July all things going to plan.

Phase 1 - new kitchen as of Friday night -

S1051012_zpsroei7kfd.jpg

S1051014_zpsyoxcy6md.jpg

S1051015_zps2r5bxclv.jpg

Phase 2 - New utility room is coming along

New boiler installed in it's new location in the new utility room

S1051009_zpsdrqnnprk.jpg

S1051008_zpsl3aqurmb.jpg

Doorway prepped ready for new outside door - the bit it is in is the old utility room - soon to be demolished :)

S1051011_zpscf7yfamr.jpg

New WC complete with temporary water feed to keep the washing machine online :lol:

S1051010_zpsdjrv0frg.jpg

• Like 5

So by the end of the weekend the kitchen is so close to being finished, hopefully do that in the evenings this week - although I'm out Tuesday night to go look at another Zed :ninja:

Finished all the work surface and Mrs Keyser got the first coat of varnish on

S1051016_zpsqyi6kdb4.jpg

S1051017_zps5xlpz8z0.jpg

Utility room and 50% of the WC are now plastered and the door is in

S1051019_zpsz57wrq84.jpg

S1051018_zps1nx9exkb.jpg

S1051020_zpsvwhymtwj.jpg

Now if I can get this lot polished off I can get into the more intresting parts of the new Garage build :yahoo:

- Stay Tuned :thumbs:

• Like 2

if it's any consolation I've fitted 3 kitchens in 7 yrs had to do it again 2 yrs ago after we replaced the front door with an oak one she liked it so much i had to replace all of the downstairs internal doors with oak to match then replace the kitchen all in oak because the door leading into it was oak, had to make one unit from scratch because no one sold exactly what she wanted :wacko:

• Like 2

if it's any consolation I've fitted 3 kitchens in 7 yrs had to do it again 2 yrs ago after we replaced the front door with an oak one she liked it so much i had to replace all of the downstairs internal doors with oak to match then replace the kitchen all in oak because the door leading into it was oak, had to make one unit from scratch because no one sold exactly what she wanted :wacko:

Women aye - and the things we do to keep em happy :wacko:

• Like 1

tell me about it when we were looking at equipment for our gym she decided she had to have the same cross trainer as she was used to at david lloyd £7 F*****G grand :scare: Edited by andybp

tell me about it when we were looking at equipment for our gym she decided she had to have the same cross trainer as she was used to at david lloyd £7 F*****G grand :scare:

I guess she has never heard of that place called "Outside" . . you know you can do all sorts of training, up hill, down hill, round a hill. And you want to know the best bit . . . its Free

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

tell me about it when we were looking at equipment for our gym she decided she had to have the same cross trainer as she was used to at david lloyd £7 F*****G grand :scare:

I guess she has never heard of that place called "Outside" . . you know you can do all sorts of training, up hill, down hill, round a hill. And you want to know the best bit . . . its Free

:lol: :lol:

But if you go outside then people will see you running! :scare:

...And everyone knows if your a girl running or even a bloke for that matter, if people aren't perving at you in your tight lycra they're judging you for being too overweight to run. :lol:

£7 Grand :scare:

You could have a life gym membership for that!!!!!

I'll count myself lucky it's just a kitchen rebuild and a new utility room (and before Mr G gets in a library as well :lol: )

But wait until you see the new garage I'm building :cloud9: so gonna be worth it :)

• Like 2

£7 Grand :scare:

You could have a life gym membership for that!!!!!

I'll count myself lucky it's just a kitchen rebuild and a new utility room (and before Mr G gets in a library as well :lol: )

But wait until you see the new garage I'm building :cloud9: so gonna be worth it :)

The trouble with gyms is waiting around for equipment and irritating tw*ts we don't have those problems. Got to admit I'm pretty jealous and excited about the garage and it's not even mine' it's top of my wish list we've got the space to do it but no access through to it I'm just as jealous of the library also, I read a lot at least 2 books a week I'm reading 4 different books at the moment my missus says 3 kindles is excessive :lol: hope the garage goes smoothly once the kitchen and library are sorted, and that 3 phase supply wow i thought i was power hungry you need to install a wind turbine before you have the eco warriors after you for that huge carbon footprint of yours maybe i'll get to see it one day :)
  • Like 1