The Zed Shed Part Deux Build still going

Keyser

Gratz!

Where's the build thread? ;)

Here and it starts tomorrow - But I warn you now you probably wont like the first 3 to 4 phases!!!!

@ All Thanks - Well Chuffed at the moment :)

• Like 2

If you're looking for a PRO and somebody who's HANDS on! ;)

I'll send a prostitute :lol:

Congrats matey, looking forward to the events and stories. Hope you reach your proposed deadline as I know you've had your fair share of grief with recent builds.

• Like 1

Here and it starts tomorrow - But I warn you now you probably wont like the first 3 to 4 phases!!!!

@ All Thanks - Well Chuffed at the moment :)

I can understand you wanting 3 phase electric , but 4? Isn't that a bit extreme!?

Great news, and look forward to the build.

Edited by leonk

awesome m8......did i tell you i am out of the country till the end of july :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's fine - just in time for the builder AKA "The Flashing Blade" to have laid all the blocks and the roof to be on you can help with the fit out :thumbs:

Had a mad start on the build this weekend spent the whole of the long weekend on Phase 1 - I did warn you though some may not like phase 1 others may hate it.

Viewer discretion is advised as some of the following pictures could scar you for life!!!!!

But we have to go through these things in order to get a new garage and keep the better half in agreement to losing her utility room and most of the back garden :lol:

So here it is

The Zed Shed Part Deux Phase 1

So to start I wrecked the kitchen :)

S1050993_zpscnjdrcnt.jpg

Collected some materials

S1050994_zpscoddgw4l.jpg

Then I found my first nightmare I need to split the 4 way light switch down as I am splitting the room up but it was slightly more daunting than I thought :scare:

S1050995_zpsbtjf5oxd.jpg

But after only 3 hours and a few calls to my sparky I had that sussed :lol:

I made a start on the framework

S1050996_zpstuisscvm.jpg

then the dividing wall

S1050999_zpskveog1k9.jpg

I hope you are keeping in mind this is all part of building a new garage :dry::wacko:

New services first fix

S1051002_zpshigpnhvi.jpg

By the end of the weekend I had made it this far -

S1051007_zpshionxwfx.jpg

S1051006_zpsgepocrqx.jpg

S1050997_zpsu6vyeyqz.jpg

S1050998_zpsyzl7a3vu.jpg

Still got a bit to do on phase one but I keep thinking how good the new Zed Shed will be when it's finished - about 10 weeks hopefully - fingers crossed :teeth:

In the meanwhile you will be pleased to know that having half the house demolished and no kitchen in no way hampered F1 night or kept Buster away from food!!!!

S1051001_zpsjimkls1e.jpg

:lol:

More soon :scare:

• Like 4

Jesus Chris, your kitchen has had more work and makeovers than Donatella Versace!

You are like Buster and his car, something is changed daily :p

Seriously though pleased to see things are on the move and in the right direction :thumbs: If you need a hand let us know chief.

• Like 1

Jesus Chris, your kitchen has had more work and makeovers than Donatella Versace!

You are like Buster and his car, something is changed daily :p

Seriously though pleased to see things are on the move and in the right direction :thumbs: If you need a hand let us know chief.

I did point out to the good lady wife that this would be her 3rd Kitchen in 5 years in the same house - didn't seem to change things much though :shrug:

Ha^ What did you expect? I guess that expalins why you weren't around much on here at the weekend then. :surrender: Are you building madam a new library? :stir:

O dear Mr G - Wife just read that :scare: Looks like you will be making your own cuppa next time you visit :lol:

She also said "No, the current library is quite acceptable for the time being"

I say - Watch this space :lol::blackeye:

• Like 5