My Beemer.

WhackyWill

At last I've got around to cleaning it so I can take a few photos of it. It's a 2005 330ci convertible e46 M Sport, only two owners.

I'm still looking for an early 370 or late HR. I'm enjoying the Beemer at the moment. Think this about the 6th or 7th I've had. Right back to a 2002 ti. 274d013c38c7c624f87ea44f4fef6f38.jpg

e54670ee4bde73e0e90f9fc59b8150ec.jpg

eb4955b671d87324e9b694295f7239bc.jpg

b7eaec099ad652247f5b721a95b3c4ab.jpg

ef1bd3360d7ada2ec2277724f895f7fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Very hard to not like a beemer, well engineered motors B)

Yes' its even got fully working Freeview TV, original owner ticked every extras boxes

including Harman Kardon Sound, sat nav. hands free etc, full M Sport package, drives like a new car, : :thumbs:

Nice car will, looks in good condition and will be good in the summer

Its almost mint Will, lady owner from new, full history, she owned a recruitment company

so everything the car needed money was no object, if you were really OC you would

re-furb the wheels, and slight wear on the drivers bolster..but its a 9 year old car. :thumbs:

Like the colour. Got an e46 325 m sport myself. Was looking at one in this colour but the guy selling was a space cadet

Went for a black one with red leather

Yes its a really nice colour its called "Sparkling Graphite A22 Metallic" it really does sparkle in sunlight.

The grey leather goes well with it. I going to give the roof a really good clean with Renoveo :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renovo-Soft-Top-Hood-Reviver-Kit-BLACK-FREE-Einszett-Air-Con-Cleaner-/251170276184?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a7aea4358

Nice car Will. I really like the e46 ci and convertible's. My mate has the 330 convertible too. He loves it.

I bet it'll be hard letting it go when the time comes.

• Like 1

Nice car Will. I really like the e46 ci and convertible's. My mate has the 330 convertible too. He loves it.

I bet it'll be hard letting it go when the time comes.

That's the problem Ian, its got everything you want in a car

but I'll definitely get myself into a 370 or a late HR, but no rush . :thumbs:

well even though we only had our BMW 330ci for a few months before we ruined it, when we did have it it was a great car! so good in fact that I've seriously considered buying a BMW 330ci (coupe mind, not a convertible) as a daily driver. just feels so solid and well put together, even ours which had done 143,000 miles.

we're now looking for another 330ci, will post up when we find one.

• Like 1

well even though we only had our BMW 330ci for a few months before we ruined it, when we did have it it was a great car! so good in fact that I've seriously considered buying a BMW 330ci (coupe mind, not a convertible) as a daily driver. just feels so solid and well put together, even ours which had done 143,000 miles.

we're now looking for another 330ci, will post up when we find one.

As soon as I got mine I did the two common faults straight away. I changed the front bushes

and the silly plastic rad expansion tank that splits, oh and fitted a new Bosh battery. Job done..! :thumbs:

Very nice will! I too recently got an 05 E90 330d. 66k, drives really well. Really like your E46, lots of toys too I bet :thumbs:

I like the E90, you can get a fair bit more BHP out of the diesel with a remap. :thumbs:

Yes its got every extra you can have in it, and full M Sport spec.

Been well looked after by the previous owner. :thumbs:

• Like 2