That's it, finished!!!

glrnet

Finished on the 19th .... ( June 2013 ) and off now until,.... well, until I get bored and decide perhaps I should get another job but that`s not really going to happen because that just interferes with summer and sitting out in the garden all afternoon with a few beers and your holidays and cleaning the Zed and taking the bike out and the odd bit of gardening to keep the wife happy.

It`s a hard life this being retired.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

Finished on the 19th and it was actually the last day in the job. Planning to do some supply teaching (secondary maths) in January. Not done supply before - any supply teachers out there got any advice for me? (apart from don't do it!)

So I was off last Thursday, worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Off tomorrow. Working Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Most of these days will be from 8am to 7pm. Apart from this Wednesday and Friday. 7am to 6pm.

Busy guy then BBK. :scare:

At least you've got Christmas day off though. ;) Enjoy it.

Finished a bit early for Crimbo, 05 Dec to be precise, great day to have a birthday :). First day back is the 27 Jan 15, pretty awesome break, well deserved though as I'm a hard working chap.

Couple of miscellaneous bits to get for Crimbo day, everything else all done and prepped for the big day, and being chief cook and bottle washer, that's the way I like it.

All the best to ALL of you, friend and foe alike, and in light of what happened in Glasgow today, may you never know tragedy such as those poor souls.

Oh and being retired doesn't count, you're off all year ;)

• Like 2

So this is why my commute to work was 20 min quicker yesterday.....must be a whole lot of you lucky gits who are now off :lol:

I'm off xmas and boxing day, but working the weekend through till NewYears day....cannot really complain though have just had a 2 week holiday, and its better than the last 3 xmas days when I've been on call and the family had to listen to me discussing the function of gentleman's bits over the phone at dinner table :blush: .

Hope every have a good holiday period!!

Last day off for me today before I am back into work for 6 days tomorrow. On the plus side, extra pay for working Christmas and boxing day and the I'm supposed to be off over New Year and bagged some overtime as well. The extra pennies have already been earmarked for some new tyres as the rears are down to legal minimum and it's got its MOT coming up in the new year.