Another Christmas Tale from The Zed Shed Update P4

Keyser

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas to one and all

Now some of you may remember last year at the Zed Shed when a little boy needed some help over the festive period, if not see here, for laidbackluke's story

http://www.350z-uk.c...m-the-zed-shed/

Meanwhile it seems another little boy (Grundy225) sent a letter to Santa, not asking for a new toys but instead he would be ever so happy if his current toy could be repaired.

Now it is rumored that Santa checked his list of all the good boys and Grundy wasn't on it but Santa thought being as Grundy doesn't even have a GF to buy him presents he might be able to make an exception :console:

Santa then contacted the little elves (Buster and Keyser- so for little please allow some poetic license to cover Buster's belly not being in the little category :lol: )

at the Zed Shed and told them the story - The elves worked hard and hatched a plan to fix poor Grundy's toy .......................

Here with Another Christmas Tale -

Act 1 Scene 1-

The sleigh was hooked up to the reindeer (we disguise them as a pickup truck so we can go out in daylight ;) )

KODC0076_zps51f135b7.jpg

The elves headed of on their long quest braving many hardships (the A31 and M27) they soon arrived at the Grundy's house

KODC0077_zpsd1e370c4.jpg

where a very happy grandpa Grundy was happy to see the back of "that pile of junk on the driveway" :blush:

KODC0078_zps4ff3d063.jpg

Now were told that we would need space saver wheels to get the Zed on the Sled (see what I did there - that's poetry that is!)

KODC0079_zps7d1955ed.jpg

But Santa's sleigh is magical and we had no problems rolling her on - Except we had a flat battery so couldn't open the window to steer :rant:

KODC0080_zps0894b7b9.jpg

Soon they were back at the secret Elves workshop and started by charging the battery

KODC0082_zps91363ac8.jpg

So for now here she sits waiting patiently for Act 2 Scene 1

KODC0081_zpsc81f74ab.jpg

Keyser and the Zed Shed Crew :thumbs:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 20

i always assumed Grundy was in his 20s like me!!

good work guys

Think that is his Granpa :lol:

Good work guys, I wont ask what he is doing to repay you ;)

A large share of Kripsy creme donuts and Bobs bitch for the next year or 10 :D

• Like 1

Grundy get writing to Holly Willoughby to get these guys on Suprise Suprise!

Whilst you're at it, can you get her telephone number, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her "Willoughboobies" :teeth: (even though she's put a tremendous amount of timber on of late)

• Like 1

Whilst you're at it, can you get her telephone number, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her "Willoughboobies" :teeth: (even though she's put a tremendous amount of timber on of late)

Yeah I'll just drop her a line later after work :lol:......Would you like me to invite Emma Watson to this party too? :p
  • Like 1

Well she is pregnant Ian, give her a break :lol:

Great story so far, hope it ends happily ever after.......

I'm also going to check to see if I sent my letter to Santa for the same sort of "wish"..........

I think you sent yours to Jimmy Savile to fix it so all I'm saying is watch out :scare:

You guys are totally, utterly brilliant.

If there is anything I can do to help out on this one (please note my complete lack of technical skill with cars, but I can reach the high stuff) then let me know. Would be good to help out

You are more than welcome down anytime Will - the Saturday after Christmas will be the first day of major surgery.

i always assumed Grundy was in his 20s like me!!

good work guys

Think that is his Granpa :lol:

Good work guys, I wont ask what he is doing to repay you ;)

A large share of Kripsy creme donuts and Bobs bitch for the next year or 10 :D

I thought he was already Bob's bitch :lol:

Well done chaps - if there was ever a deserving case for Christmas charity it was Grundy's engine :santa:

Nice Zed Sled btw ;)

Thank you - that's my new Brian James trailer mainly for the Radical but does well as Zed Sled, this is the first one we have picked up in it and it fitted a treat and tows beautifully :thumbs: